My Handsome Devil

My Devil Mentor

Baekhyun’s POV

                I heard Sehun’s doing a really good job. Truth be told, I didn’t expect him to get her so fast. But if she’s happy…. Who am I to deprive both people of happiness? I’m still heartbroken though. I really like ____-ah. It’s just unfortunate that I and Sehun fell for the same girl. “Hyung, you okay?” D.O. approached me at lunchtime. “Do you want an honest answer?” I asked forcing a smile and D.O. just lowered his head. “Hey, you in for a bottle of Soju? My treat,” I asked while smiling. “Thought you’d never ask,” he said excitedly. “Let’s sneak out after the practice then,” I said. “Uhuh. But don’t let me drink more than four bottles,” he reminded me of his low resistance to alcohol and I just nodded while laughing.

Your POV

                Sehun and I ate lunch in the cafeteria. I remembered the first time I ate with him, on my favorite Ramen resto. “Finished,” I said after I finished eating my bulgogi and he looked at my empty plate. “Aren’t you on a diet?” he asked arrogantly so I just pouted. “I’ll just exercise,” I said in defense and he just chuckled. “Let’s digest first,” I suggested and he agreed. He sat next to me and laid his head on the table with his right shoulder supporting his head. “Sehun-ah…” I whispered but I expected him to hear. “Mwo?” he kept his eyes closed. “Thank you for the flowers and the bear,” I thanked him softly while I find my right hand caressing his hair. “Anything for you,” he said and that made me blush. He opened his eyes before sitting back up. “Let’s go back?” I suggested since I’ve already digested. “Ne,” he agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Waaaa! I’m so tired. Sehun transformed into this serious dancing instructor again. Aish…. I think I’m about to die. “Class dismissed now,” he said. “Ahhhhh…” I lay down on the floor again. I never loved the floor ever in my life till I started with this workshop. Everything really is to be appreciated in life. We were at our usual position again. Him, lying down on the floor and I sat up to look at him. “Give me your phone,” he blurted out of nowhere. “Huh? Why?” I asked while standing up to look for my phone on my bag. “Just give me your phone,” he ordered while still lying down.

               “Here,” I handed him the phone and I saw him opening his eyes while smiling. Aw, what a smile from Sehun! “What are you doing?” I asked curiously and I heard the sound of a camera from my phone. “I’m changing my name… and your wallpaper,” he said it like it’s a normal thing. “Hey! Did you just take a photo of yourself?” I asked the obvious so I just received a nod and a smirk. “And why did you just do that?” I raised my left eyebrow. “So that you won’t miss me too much when I’m not around. You can just look at your wallpaper… here,” he handed me back my phone and went back to closing his eyes. “I’m not that kind of a person who misses someone easily,” I said under my breath while looking at my new wallpaper. He looks really good… and he’s smiling. “Yeah, right,” I heard him chuckle.

               “Aish! Why do you have to be so full of yourself?” I asked while lightly pinching his right cheek. Hehe! I always wanted to do that! “I don’t know. Didn’t you fall for me ‘cause I know what I’m capable of?” he said proudly while forming a smirk. “Waaa.. your confidence level is just up the roof! I can’t even… Aish!” I said in an aggravated manner. “I’m taking a shower now. See you near the elevator,” he stood up and left the room while still having that smirk on his face! Why do you have to look good in everything Oh Sehun??? Blank face, arrogant face, devil face… WHY?!? Life is so unfair! I looked through my contacts and looked for what Sehun did to his name… My Handsome Devil. Haha! At least besides knowing he’s handsome, he knows for himself that he’s a devil! But what’s with MY? I’ll accept it then! Sehun, the handsome devil, is mine. :)

 

Wee~ Updated another chapter since I'm so inspired.. i don't know why.. HAHA :)) while all the people in my twitter's busy tweeting about Jessica Sanchez and watching American Idol, I'm here writing.. HAHA :)) I have my priorities. LOL =)) anyways, please do comment and tell me how you feel about this chapters. Mwa :*