To the bus stop - 1

My Devil Mentor

 

Sehun’s POV

                I finally got my own room! Yes! “Yah, now you got your own room, at least be kind to her from now on,” Suho-hyung said while tapping my shoulder. “Yea, whatever,” I said to him. Thinking about it, she’s not that annoying as I thought, just a little. If only she didn’t call me ‘jerk’ that time, I wouldn’t be cold on her. She’s in fact very obedient and patient, just not the best dancer, but bearable. And she’s really, cute when she’s scared of me… like a kid! Hahaha, I’m actually having fun when I scold her, seeing her cute-scared expression is just epic… But I guess since I have my own room now, thanks to her, okay fine… I’ll be a nicer mentor, not too much though. My day’s not complete without annoying her.

                I gave her a break and since she’s doing fine, I didn’t exert her too much. She’s more than ready for her first recital next week. I was planning to be nice to her until she got confused with my sudden change of behavior towards her. She even pinched herself to check if she was dreaming and even asked me if my cat died? I don’t even have a cat to start with! What the hell! So I gave her overtime. Very smart Sehun, now even you have to stay longer because of her. Now, she’s lying on the floor like a dead person! Aish ___-ssi, you pabo! Why didn’t you just accept my nice behavior silently!

Your POV

                “Aaaaah!~” I automatically lay on the floor because I’m so tired. This devil Sehun!! YAAA! I’m really killing him now in my mind! I’m currently imagining killing him, fruit ninja style! Jinhee and the others already left, and I’m stuck here with the devil beside me. FML! I feel something a little cold touch my left cheek, and found out it was bottled water. “Drink,” he said as he was sitting close to you on the floor while drinking some water for himself too. I sat up and grabbed the water bottle. Now we’re facing each other. He’s still handsome even with all the sweat from the practice and his cheeks and lips are now colored light red from the exhaustion. “Is staring at my face your hobby?” he said while opening another bottled water to drink again. “M-mwo?” I said shockingly. “I said, stop looking at my face besides I don’t even look like Baekhyun-hyung…” Now, he finished his 2nd water bottle. “Why do you keep on including Baekhyun-oppa. Tsk!” I said a little coldly. “Because you like him. So isn’t it not right to substitute my face as his face?” he said in monotone. I don’t know what’s running in his head right now. “What’s running through your head right now?” I asked. Suddenly I feel my heart beating faster. I just thought that I might still be exhausted from the practice. “Nothing… just drink this, shut up and stop staring at my face,” he said as he opened the water bottle for me, stood up and walked away. “You should take a shower now too, it’s getting late,” he continued as he grabbed his bag and leave the room without looking at me.

No One’s POV

                You just stared at him leaving when you saw the water bottle he opened for you… “Thank you… I think?” you mumbled. You’re still confused about him today, but you think it’s good, you don’t know… Then a curve automatically formed your lips as you smile. After drinking the water, you decided to grab your bag, close the lights and take a shower before you go home. You only plan on sleeping when you finally return to your house since this day really exhausted you.

                After taking a shower, you looked at your watch and it was 10 pm already. You don’t want to bother your mom so you didn’t text her to come and fetch you. You decided to take the bus, so you walked to the bus stop.

Sehun’s POV

                After I took a shower, I went back to the practice room just to check. She’s gone, maybe she already went home. I checked the switch and the lights, it’s all turned off. At least she’s not clumsy with electricity. I went to our own practice room to check if some members are still there, but no. I guess everyone went home. I went out of the SME building and I only saw the guards there, not so much people on the street. I wore my cap, and mask just in case. I miss riding the bus, maybe it wouldn’t be a bad idea to ride the bus right? Besides, I don’t want to wake manager-hyung anymore just to fetch me, I’m a grown man anyway, I can take care of myself. I look at my phone, it’s 9:55 PM so I went to the bus stop…

 

 

 

 

                            

I just can't stop myself from smiling after reading this again. My reflexes are killing me... Is this normal? HAHA :)) Hope it makes you smile too.. I'm excited on what may happen next... are you curious? Well then, I'll update tomorrow. It's 2 am and my mom's telling me to go to sleep now. Thanks for those who subscribed and for those who are just reading. I hope you comment though. Then, goodnight~ ^^