Romantic Sehun|Devil Sehun

My Devil Mentor

Sehun’s POV

                I never courted anyone in my life. No one asked me too, and courting is definitely not my style. I’ll just have to befriend the one I like than court her directly. But this woman! She asked me to court her, and said that we’re not clear. Really, this girl is different! Aish, from what I see in movies, when guys court girls, they give them flowers. Where the hell will I find flowers at this hour? I asked the service center downstairs where is the nearest flower shop and she said it’s about 2 blocks away from here. I called our company driver and ordered him to drive me there; I just told him it’s an emergency so he didn’t ask me anymore. Yeah right, how could you fall for that? I don’t care, good thing people around me just agree with all the stupid reasons I give them.

                I just bought what the noona there gave me, she said it’s the best seller so I just agreed. I don’t know enough about flowers. I also saw teddy bears on the counter. “Is there a cat?” I asked. “Sorry, there isn’t. But this teddy bears are better,” she said. Pft! I would have wanted a cat for her but still I bought a bear. I’ll just buy her a cat next time.

                When I arrived back, it’s already 9:30 so I quickly went to the practice room and looked for her. She looked so shocked, but who’s more shocked are the people around her, their mouths are all open, flies could get in each one easily. “Here,” I handed ______-ah the bouquet and stuffed toy. “I thought you got mad that’s why you left. But you bought these?” she stood up looking so confused. “You said you want me to court you,” I said in a monotone but I’m really smiling deep inside. I could just see her so touched with what I did. That’s why you really have good taste! Men like me are rare. Hehe! “Oh, and you guys, aren’t you all going to practice or will you wait till some fly enter your mouths?” I bluntly asked.

                “Sehun-oppa! I’ll call you brother-in-law now!” Jinhee said and hugged me. I just said okay but I don’t know if I will hug her back or not. “Yah! Jinhee!!! What do you think you’re doing?” _____-ah pulled Jinhee away from me. “Welcoming him to the family. Why? Is my Unnie jelly?” Jinhee teased _____-ah so my eyes and everyone else’s eyes all went for her. She started blushing. “What? It’s not that. It’s just that… uhm…” she kept her head lowered. “Yeeeeee/Awwww/Just be together already!!” I heard everyone cheering us so I can’t help but smirk with their comments. “______-ah, I’m going to be a devil again. Let’s practice… now!” I ordered her and she just nodded. Good thing she understood what I meant by being a mentor but my hyungs didn’t. “Yah! Easy man! Be good to her now,” Kai-hyung said. “Business is business. Now you two mind your own business. I have some mentoring to do,” I shooed them away and focused on our practice.

Your POV

                “AHHHH!!” I lie down on the floor again, so exhausted with the practice. Sehun gave me more advanced steps. He said I needed to level up since it’s already the 5th week and that I am expected to have some improvements. I really don’t know if he’s trying to mentor me or just punishing me for letting him court me. I think I’m out of air!!! “Yah! Who said I allowed you to have a break, stand up! Let’s practice,” he scolded at me so I stood up immediately. He looks really scary when teaching me. Very different from this morning! Sehun-ah!!!!! How can you put on this kind of aura? Is this something devils know? “Yah Maknae-ah, are you really in the middle of courting her? Why does it look more like torturing to me?” Kai asked Sehun. “Mind your own business,” he responded coldly. Aish! Right, at least be nicer to me. Pft!

 

                He didn’t allow me to join lunch with everyone again. Pft! Extend for 10 minutes? What good does that make? Aish… I’m so tired. “What do you want to eat?” he asked. “I just want to rest,” I said honestly. “Okay, rest for 10 minutes. But eat with me after,” he stood up and grabbed his bag. “I’ll just change,” he excused himself and left the practice room. Hayyyy… didn’t even wait for my reply. I also stood up and went for my bag. I sat on the chair first then I saw the bouquet and the bear he gave me. I picked up the roses and immediately smelled it. “Hmmm…” the scent is really special, maybe ‘cause this flowers came from Sehun. I put the bouquet back on the chair and then snatched the teddy bear. I cuddled it for about two minutes. “What should I call you?” I pinched its hands. “Devil? Sehun Jr.? Little Sehun? Little Devil?... Imp! I’ll call you imp! Since you’re from Sehun the devil, then you’re my little devil. So IMP! Annyeong, Imp!” I giggled at the name I gave the bear. Well then, I guess I need to change my shirt too.

 

Yay! Had the time to update today~ I'm really happy many of you liked chapter 58. Actually, I myself can't stop smiling when I read it again. HAHA! Where the hell did I get that idea? Lol. sorry... kekekeke~ Anyways, please continue on commenting. love.laugh.love :)