The question...

My Devil Mentor

Sehun’s POV

 

                “Sehun!!” she cried my name and I saw tears keeps on running down her cheeks. Sehun! You pabo! Why did you just come now?! She must be really scared! I immediately came closer to her but she still keeps on crying. “It’s okay, I’m here. Stop crying now, please,” I tried to calm her down. I see she’s trying to stop, but she still kept on sobbing. I don’t know what my reflexes did, but I found my hands came in contact with her face wiping her tears away. She raised her head to look at me with a confused face so I quickly free my hand away from her face. “Sehun-ah…” she called me. “Should we go back now?” I asked and she nodded. I stood up and wait for her to stand up. I noticed she was having a hard time. “Are you hurt?” I worried but she didn’t respond. “Can you walk?” I asked and she raised her head to look at me before shaking her head. I saw her holding her left foot so I examined it. “You sprained your leg,” I said and turned back on her while kneeling. “Hop on my back,” I said while gesturing my back. “Huh?” she asked in a surprised manner. “I said, get on my back,” she still didn’t move so I positioned herself at my back. “S-s-sehun---“ “Hold still, I don’t want you to fall,” I said and headed back to the base camp.

Your POV

                “Hold still, I don’t want you to fall,” Sehun carried me at his back because he realized I couldn’t walk. My heart was starting to palpitate again and I feel myself blushing. This is the first time a guy carried me on his back. I can even smell his scent. “I’m really sorry,” I said remorsefully. “Yeah, you need to go on a diet,” he chuckled. “Aish~ you don’t have to say that, I know I’m heavy…” I sighed and he just chuckled again. And then we were silent again.

               “Can I ask a question?” I finally broke the silence. “Just one,” he waited for me to continue. “I thought you wouldn’t look for me, why did you change your mind?” I asked him. “Why do you want to know?” he said seriously. “please…” I whispered and he stopped walking. “Give me your reason,” he asked. “I just want to know…” I whispered. “Not good enough,” he said and started walking again. “…if you got worried,” I continued and that made him stop walking again. “You want an honest answer?” he asked. “You said it’s not because of Suho-oppa,” I said while anticipating whatever his gonna say next. “I wouldn’t really consider it being worried…” he whispered. “Ohh…” I said, but I did not like his answer. I felt like I wanted something more, I don’t know why. Am I being selfish? “…it’s more that I got scared…” he continued and I felt my heart got a shock from what he just said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

             “Why were you scared?” I straightforwardly asked again. I just want him to continue. I want to know why he got scared. I want to understand why, all along, I wanted him to look for me. I just realize we were already a few meters away from the base camp. “Why?” I asked again, now sounding so desperate. He still kept silent but we were now visible. “_____-ah! What happened? Are you hurt?/ Unnie, you’re finally back!/ _____-ah, sorry, I wasn’t able to find you/ Sehun, how did you find her?” I heard many voices but I ignored everyone, my focus was only to Sehun. “Suho-hyung, she sprained her left foot,” he said while he helped me take my seat at the wooden chair. He was about to walk away when I tugged his shirt. “Sehun,” I called him and I noticed that everyone was looking at me but I didn’t care. I need to know why…“I only allowed you one question,” his words made me loosen my grip on his shirt and he continued to walk away. I finally looked at my surroundings and saw Krystal, she was smiling at Sehun. I felt my chest tightening again; it’s making it hard for me to breathe… I wasn’t attentive of my surroundings anymore. Except for Sehun and Krystal, everything around me seems so vague…

             Sehun, what did you do to me? Why did you even look for me? Why did you carry me back here? Why do you keep making me jealous? And…why were you scared? I don’t even know if this is right… Sehun, you devil! I want to kill you right now, and throw you back to hell!! I didn’t plan this! Why did you make me fall for you???

 

hello again, my dear readers. My mom's using the laptop now but she's still waiting for something so she gave me the time to post another chapter. Very supportive mother! I love her.. kekeke~ I just hope, no doctor would come in, or I'm dead with sermons.. lol :))

Oh yeahhh! it's of course Sehun baby who's the savior!! ^^ ehehehehe <33333 COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ^^ P.S. thanks for the enxouragements about my health, though I know you just really want me to update real fast. HAHA :)) kidding! love you all guys!  HUGS >:)<