Found You

My Devil Mentor

Your POV

               Why is Jong-in taking so long? I didn’t even hide because I don’t care if someone would already find me; I just want to go back. I’ve been here for 2 hours already, am I that hard to find? Krystal kept on comforting me and told me to just hang-on. She said she’ll ask Suho-oppa so I just said okay. I’m so restless, somebody save me! A few minutes, something caught my eye. It looked like a rock and I don’t know why I came closer to it until it jumped right in front of me! “AHHHH!” I shouted! Oh my freaking  son of @#$%^&*)(*&0\][^%!! It’s a FROG!!

                 “Yah! _____-ah, why did you scream? Yah! Where are you?” someone spoke through my walkie-talkie but I panicked so I ran so fast, I just wanted to get rid of the frog until I lose my balance and accidentally tripped over some roots. “Aww!!” I cried, I think I just sprained my left foot. “____-ah! What happened??/ _____-ah, are you okay?/YAHHH!! Stay right there! I’m going to find you,” I heard too many voices coming from my walkie-talkie. “Sorry, I was… Aw,” I can’t hide the pain. I crashed real hard and my sprained foot’s not helping. I realized I even left my backpack; I only have my walkie-talkie with me.

Sehun’s POV

                “YAHHH!! Stay right there! I’m going to find you,” I finally decided to find her after I heard her scream. “Sorry, I was… Aw,” ____-ah sound like she’s hurt. What happened to her? I was about to leave when Krystal called me. I turned back and saw her smiling. “I was afraid you wouldn’t change your mind! You’ll go look for her right?” Krystal said and I nodded. “Jong-in-ah, come back now! I need you to come back here at the base camp! Over,” I heard Krystal instruct Jong-in but I didn’t interfere anymore. I run and run, to wherever my feet lead me.Oh Sehun! You’re really stupid, aren’t you? You can’t even stand her scream, how can you stand her being with someone else?!! Aish~!

Krystal’s POV

                 I told Jong-in to come back immediately. I heard Suho-oppa ask Baekhyun-oppa and Victoria-unnie’s trainee to go look for her since he was called by their Manager. No way! You won’t! Sehunnie!! You better find her first!! I turned off my walkie-talkie and hid it somewhere. When Baekhyun-oppa went close to me and asked me where my walkie-talkie is, I told him I gave it to Sehun since his batteries’ almost dead. I lied, but my acting skill’s great, he believed me. I kept my eye on the woods, waiting for Jong-in’s return and after about twenty minutes he returned. I ran towards him. Good thing Victoria-unnie’s trainee and Baekhyun-oppa already left, so I quickly asked for Jong-in’s walkie-talkie and turned it off.

Your POV

                 I’m not a crybaby, but I’m really sensitive with physical pains. My left foot is killing me! I can’t even walk properly; right now I’m sitting on the ground. “_____-ah, are you there? Please talk to me,” did I just hear Sehun’s walkie-talkie voice? No, he wouldn’t! I’m just assuming. I must be hallucinating now. “Yah, _____-ah! Are you there?” I heard the same voice. Is this for real? “S-sehun?” I asked to check. “Uhuh. Are you hurt?” he asked me and I’m sure I heard a worried tone from him. I began to cry like a baby! I hate this. “____-ah! Yah!” he called me again. It really is him! “Are you… *sniff* coming to find me?” I tried to calm myself before talking. “Yes. I am, so you better stay where you are, and continue talking to me. At least, I know you’re there,” he said.

               “Sehun… Komawayo,” I said but then again, I couldn't help myself from sobbing. “Hey, stop crying now… Are you hurt?” he asked but I heard him panting. He really is running, looking out for me. I thought he wouldn’t look for me. What made him change his mind? “I’m okay,” I lied. “Good to hear. Can you tell me more about your location, except for the pond, what do you see?” he asked. “I’m… not near the pond anymore. I saw a frog so I run. I think I ran too much, I don’t know how to get back, I’m sorry,” I said apologetically. “Is that why you screamed?!” he asked too loudly. “Y-y-yes… I’m… *sniff* sorry…” I feel so bad right now. “N-no… I didn’t mean to shout… I just… Just don’t do that,” he calmed his voice. “Do what?” I asked, still trying to calm myself. “Just don’t shout like that anymore,” he said. “Why? Sorry, I’m really scared of frogs,” I said honestly. “Because… Nothing, just don’t,” he didn’t continue. I don’t know why, but I wanted him to continue. Why Sehun? Why don’t you want me to shout?

              “S-sehun?” I called him. It’s still hard for me to talk, my nose keeps on running. “Hang on. I will find you,” he said. “Sehun… why did you… I mean, why are you looking for me?” I finally found the courage to ask him. “Are you disappointed?” he asked, still with a panting sound. “What? No! Uhm… I was just surprised, I thought you wouldn’t look for me,” I said. “Blame it on Suho-hyung,” he said. “Suho-oppa?” I questioned. No response. “Oh… he forced you to come?” I said slowly. “It’s not that,” he finished. I think I heard his line turned off. Is he out of batteries? “Sehun-ah?” I called him. No response. “Sehun? Hello?” I called him again, but no response…. I’m starting to panic, why isn’t he responding. I suddenly heard footsteps coming closer towards my direction. The sound comes from behind me so I slowly turned my head. “Found you!”

 

 

MY READERSSS~!!! I MISS YOU ALL!!! :((((( I'm so sorry, it took me soooo long to update again.. I was having an on and off fever at home for 5 nights, then I got hospitalized for 6 days now, diagnosed with what they call DENGUE.. in fact, I'm still in the hospital,  but I'm fine already. My brother brought with him his laptop