the Scream

My Devil Mentor

Sehun’s POV

                “What game plan do you have?” Suho-hyung asked me. “I only need to look for Krystal, the other guy is looking for _____-ah,” I said in a monotone. “Ohh, has he found her yet?” he continued to ask and shook my head. “Then, why are you still staying here? Wouldn’t it be better if you help look for her?” he asked again. “I don’t know where to find her,” I told him the truth. “What? Don’t tell me---“ “She’s lost. She doesn’t know where she is,” I unemotionally cut him. “Then isn’t it a greater reason for you to find her?” he asked a little loudly so I looked at him. What is this? “I mean, she must be really lost,” he said softly so I looked away again. “Jong-in will find her,” I said.

                   “Why do you do this to yourself?” Suho-hyung asked out of nowhere. “What?” I bluntly said. “This. don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. Do you want me to say it myself?” he continued. He knows what? Don’t tell me he knows…“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I said in a monotone. “You like her, or you love her. In anyway you try to hide it, I still know that you really care for her,” he said and it took me time to respond, knowing he also knows my feelings towards ____-ah. I’d love it if you stay stupid hyung! Tsk! Who else knows about this? “How… did you know?” I asked curiously. “Is it important right now?” he said seriously.Suho-hyung, why are you being such a smartass right now? “What exactly do you want me to do?” I said, with a serious tone. “I just want you to be honest with yourself, Sehun. I'm telling this not because I want this for myself, you might even disagree but it's really for you,” he tapped my back and smiled. I didn't respond.

               Many minutes passed and I saw the others returning one after the other. But where the hell are they? I saw Krystal still speaking through her walkie-talkie so I’m guessing she hasn’t been found yet. “Sehunnie, he still can’t find her,” I saw Krystal coming closer to me with a walkie-talkie in hand. “Why are you telling me this?” I said coldly. “I don’t know? To make you put your back into the woods and find her?!” she said a little loudly while crossing her arms. “You know I couldn’t,” I said softly, almost like whisper. “This is the last time I’m asking you a favor involving her,” she pleaded but I just kept silent. “Krystal-ah, I really don’t see any pond here,” I heard Jong-in said on the walkie-talkie Krystal’s holding. “Wait, I’ll ask Suho-oppa,” Krystal finally gave up on convincing me.

             “Pond? I’m sorry, I don’t know this place either and the caretakers out. I believe they'll be back later. Wait, I’ll ask the others to find her,” I heard Suho-hyung said. “Kids, did you see any pond on your way?” He announced using a megaphone but no one saw a pond. “Why are you asking hyung?” Chanyeol-hyung raised his hand and asked Suho-hyung. “____-ah’s lost, and the only hint we have is a pond. Mind looking for her?” Suho-hyung said. “_____-ah?” Baekhyun-hyung started speaking. “Yes, _____-ah,” he continued.

               I walked back to my seat and ignored everyone. Jong-in, are you so stupid? You can’t even find her?! “AHHHH!” I heard a voice of a girl scream. I located the voice and it’s coming from… my walkie-talkie.

 

 

Hello again.. You surprised? I updated another chapter! Actually, I surprised myself too. lol :)) I just feel so bored my system urged me to do something.. and here it is, another chapter!! Please do comment~ I'll be working hard on the next chapters so as not to disappoint you guys. And to new readers, please do subscribe :DDD