Back Down

My Devil Mentor

Your POV

                Sehun didn’t talk to me after that. I tried to confront him, but he just said it was his fault and that I need not explain myself. He also told me to just forget what happened. Then after that, he distanced himself away from me so I assumed he wanted me to ignore him again. Since Victoria-unnie and the others were already with us, we all decided to head back together. I didn't have a chance to ask him why he did that.

                We returned at about 7 pm. Yes, it was really faster compared to going up the mountain. I saw Jinhee, Kai and Jiyoung sitting next to each other. They already positioned themselves for dinner. Everyone was already there. “Welcome back!” Suho-oppa welcomed us with a big smile on his face. “Okay, now. Have a sit so that we can already eat dinner!” He continued so we separated and took our seat. I sat next to Jinhee but she lowered her head.

              “I’m sorry unnie,” she said apologetically. “Me too unnie, mianhae,” Jiyoung also apologized. “I don’t understand why you did that,” I said softly. “You’re  angry right?” Jinhee asked. “Are you kidding me? Of course I’m angry! You friggin’ left me there, you know I don’t understand directions. What if Sehun wasn’t there?” I said everything in one-go. “Oh… okay, I was afraid you wouldn’t say that,” she said. “What? So you really like me being angry?” I asked irritatedly. “No, it’s not that. I was just afraid you’ll give me silent treatment. I’d rather choose you being angry at me,” she smiled sweetly. Yeah, she has a point. Just like what I feel for Sehun. I’d rather let him annoy me, than him ignoring me. Why am I thinking of him again?! “Aish! I can’t think straight right now, let’s eat first… But I’m still angry at you!” I pouted and started eating dinner with them.

No One’s POV

                Sehun sat next to Chanyeol. “Sehun-ah, you’re back. Congrats, I heard you won first place,” Chanyeol greeted Sehun but he just nodded. Sehun grabbed his plate and started eating. “Maknae-ah~ Mia--,” “You don’t have to explain,” Sehun cut Kai. His tone was calm but serious. Kai and Chanyeol noticed the different aura of Sehun. “I expected him to threaten me or shout at me, hyung,” Kai whispered to Chanyeol but Chanyeol just shook his head. “Sehun-ah, is there any problem?” Chanyeol asked his dongsaeng but he just continued eating.

                    “Sehun-ah, congrats on winning. Do you already have anything in mind? Tell me what reward you want, I’ll grant it,” Suho said to Sehun after dinner. “It’s okay, I don’t need anything really,” Sehun answered in a monotone without looking at Suho. “I’m not here to pressure you. You can still think about it,” Suho continued and Sehun just nodded. “Okay then, I’ll leave you here,” Suho sensed that Sehun doesn’t want to talk so he left him alone.

                “Hey cousin! So… I heard you and ____-ah won,” Krystal appeared next to Sehun but Sehun just looked at her. “Yah, what is it now?” Krystal knew something was bothering Sehun. “_______-ah!! Wait,” Sehun and Krystal heard Baekhyun shout so they immediately turned their heads on his direction. You also heard Baekhyun so you turned your back to face him. Baekhyun went closer to you but you still noticed Sehun and Krystal. You find yourself setting your eyes on Sehun but he immediately lowered his head. You also saw Krystal who shifted focus on Sehun and it looked like she was worrying about him. You were snapped back from reality when Baekhyun began speaking, “Aish, I should have hiked too. I didn’t know you’d go.” “I wasn’t supposed to go, but Jinhee… yea,” you said and so he understood. Baekhyun asked you to sit at the opposite side of the long table and there you both talked about random things. The weird thing is, you can’t focus too much because you can’t help thinking about Sehun, and what happened between you and him just lately.

 

Annyeong~ I'll be out with my friends this afternoon, so I can't update later. Don't worry guys! I'll update again tomorrow!! ^^  Waaaa... I think my recent chapters are so full of dramas.. lol... But, it just means something meaningful will happen next right? Hang on~! I'll try to post another chapter, wait for it. AND! Please do comment! Thankssss! :*