I hoped, but

My Devil Mentor

Your POV

                After admiring the beautiful view, I stepped back to the railings and inhaled the fresh mountain air. Waaa, this is the best part of this summer camp! “Are you ready to head back?” I heard Sehun ask in a soft tone. “You want to go back now?” I answered him with a question but he didn’t answer. I can’t help but study his face. He caught me looking at him but I didn’t care, I want to understand what he’s thinking right now. I was expecting him to look away but he didn’t. He looked so… I don’t know how to describe it? Serious? No. Emotionless? Not that either. Calm? Yes, but there’s a better word. Sincere!... but with a little hint of gloominess… “What are you thinking?” I finally had the courage to ask him. “Nothing,” he said in a monotone. “Why are you looking at me like that?” I continued and weirdly I feel my heart palpitating non-stop again. He slowly went closer to me and I was so stunned by what happened next… he hugged me.

              “S-s-sehun. W-w-what are you? I m-mean, why a-are you?“ I was stuttering, I can feel blood running through my cheeks as my heart rate kept on increasing. “Two minutes… I promise…” he hugged me tightly. “I… thought you wanted me… to ignore you?” I slowly asked. “Stay still…please…” I can feel his warm breath touch my ear. What is this? Did something happen between him and Krystal? I don’t know why but I can feel my eyes start to water. For some unknown reason, I think I’m gonna cry anytime soon. What the hell is wrong with me?  No, I can’t let him see this. What if he asks me why I’m crying and I don’t know how to respond? I’d look like a crazy person. I unintentionally pushed him away because I regretted it instantaneously. If only I could rewind the time! He was surprised by what I did. Sehun-ah, I didn’t mean it… I was just, uhm.. I just got shocked from what you did! I wasn’t prepared; I promise if you hug me now, I’ll hug you back.

             “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that,” he turned back at me.Yah Lee ____!!!You pabo!!!! Why did you push him away?! Sehun looked like he has a problem, yet you pushed him away?? “No, I was just---“ “It’s okay. I was asking for too much,” he cut me before forming a weak smile. “No Sehun, you don’t understand, I---“ “____-ah! Sehun-ah!!! Waaah!” another exhausted voice cut me. I turned to see whose voice it was and saw that it was Victoria-unnie. They also finally arrived. Why now? I wanted to tell Sehun that he can hug me back and that I just got shocked from his sudden action. What a good timing! “Oh, did I interrupt something?” she asked when she noticed the awkward aura between me and Sehun. “No, it’s nothing,” Sehun said in a monotone.

Sehun’s POV

              It was already 4 in the afternoon in my watch so I asked her if she wanted to go back but she returned me quite the same question. I didn’t answer. Because no, I don’t want to go back now, I just want to stay here, with her. I turned back and saw her staring at me. I shouldn’t have looked at her for too long. Now, I can’t think straight anymore; the only thing I can think of, the only one that matters right now… is her. She’s still staring and from then on, I can’t help myself either. It’s like she got me locked from then on, I didn’t have a chance to turn away anymore. She stood about a meter and half away from me before my feet took me closer to her. She was just looking at me with a confused expression when something even I can’t explain why I did it happened… I hugged her.

          “S-s-sehun. W-w-what are you? I m-mean, why a-are you?“ she said stuttering. I believe she got shocked from what I did; even I got shocked from what I did. But I can’t hold it any longer… I just had to hug her. “Two minutes… I promise…” I pleaded but she’s really confused so she asked me again, “I… thought you wanted me… to ignore you?” Yes. I did, because I thought I could just let this go. I never thought you ignoring me could hurt this much. “Stay still…please…” I finally sounded so desperate. Am I hoping she could change her mind? Am I hoping she could just like me instead of Baekhyun-hyung? I am. I believe I couldn’t hide my shocked expression but I directly put on a weak smile to cover up.  “Oh, did I interrupt something?” Victoria-noona asked when neither of us greeted her back. “No, it’s nothing,” I answered her immediately. I really am a masochist. I was already aware of everything, but I still hoped for the impossible. Because right then when I started hoping, it didn’t even last… because she immediately pushed me away

 

 

WTF!!! Why did you just pushed him?!? Now, he really thinks he doesn't have a chance.. AISH!!!! *lol, just kill me now.. hahaha!! for doing this fanfic. lol* Anyways, please do comment! I really am trying the hardest that I can for the confession. =) Please, hang on ^^~