winners

My Devil Mentor

Your POV

                They really left us. Why? Psh! To make the matters worse, I promised myself to ignore him. Jinhee, Kai, Jiyoung!!! I really want to see them now. I was walking so fast when I heard Sehun said that I was going the wrong way so I asked him to lead the way because I’m bad with directions. So now, I’m behind him following him. Still, we aren’t talking. This is the most awkward moment of my 18 years of existence. I really love silence but when it comes to Sehun, I don’t know. He used to annoy me, even his silence annoys me. But this kind of silence, it’s not annoyance, it’s indifference. I need to work hard. Of course, I will get use to this, I can get use to this, I should get use to this…

                *urgh.* What the hell! My stomach’s complaining. I haven’t eaten lunch yet. I hope he didn’t hear it. “You didn’t eat?” he stopped and looked at me; he freaking heard it. I want to disappear right now! “It’s okay, I’m not hungry,” I lied. I’m so hungry right now, but I don’t want to stop. I just want to get over with this. *urgh* Yah, stupid tummy! Will you stop it! I know he heard it, so I looked away. I can just die of embarrassment now. “Let’s continue walking,” I made an excuse. “No, I’m resting,” he opposed in a monotone and immediately sat on the ground. He opened his backpack and I saw him grabbing his sandwich. “But---“ I pleaded but he cut me and said, “People who don’t want to be seen wouldn’t be. And besides, I’m hungry.” First, he had a point and second, I’m really hungry. So I throw away my promise, just this time, and finally positioned myself. I sat facing him but with reasonable distance, I don’t want to sit beside him. But is he really hungry or…? Aish~ no way! I bet he wouldn’t even remember that I don’t like eating alone. So I waited for him to take a bite of his sandwich before I grabbed mine. Finally, I’m satisfied! Tummy, are you happy now?! Psh! Good thing Sehun’s hungry, or you’ll be tormenting yourself!

               “Give me 5 minutes to digest and then we could continue walking,” he said in a monotone. “Ne,” I don’t plan on complaining. I want to stare at him, just this once! I just want to see his face… I tried to take a glimpse of him then immediately looked away. He was looking at his map. I remembered yesterday, I don’t really understand why I cried so much. Does that mean… I like him? WHAT?! Impossible! Why did I even think of that probability??? Except for his face, he’s basically not the type I would fall for. Compare my ex-boyfriend Jong during the time he was still with me and Sehun now? Two words: TOTAL OPPOSITE! Okay, why am I thinking further about this again? Aish~ I think I’m going crazy… huhuhu~ But why did I feel jealous? I really don’t know, and I don’t even plan on knowing. I don’t want to think about it anymore. Sehun-ah, I know you like Krystal, but am I really too much of a bother? Can’t you at least consider us being friends?

No One’s POV

                “Should we continue?” Sehun asked you. “Yeah, okay,” you responded. The both of you didn’t talk again. Sehun just kept on following the directions in the map and you just kept on following Sehun. After about 2 more hours of walking, you both finally got to the mountain top. “Annyeonghaseyo! May I ask both of your names?” the caretakers greeted you happily. “Annyeonghaseyo, chonun Lee ____-imnida,” you responded with an exhausted smile. “And you are?” another caretaker asked Sehun. “Chonun Oh Sehun,” he also responded while panting. “Mr. Oh, Ms. Lee, congratulations! You are the winners of today’s activity. Please have the honor to stay and enjoy the sight,” the first caretaker said. “Huh? Uhm, wait, excuse me? We are the first ones to arrive?” You asked confused but they just nodded. “Are you sure there weren’t other people who arrived here before us?” you continued asking. “Positive Ms. Lee, you are the first lady to arrive. Then, I guess we need to head back now. We still need to tell that you won,” they said goodbye.

Sehun’s POV

                She wrinkled her forehead. I think she got confused by the result. Even I got surprised, I thought we’ll see them here. Did he know that I’d throw him away in here back to the base camp that’s why they didn’t continue walking? Psh. Kai-hyung! I don’t know why you’re doing all of these… “uhm…” I heard her utter but she looks as if she’s hesitating. Ignore her Sehun! You should! “What is it?” I asked her to continue. I can no longer help myself! Until we get back, I’ll let this go. “Aren’t they coming?” she finally continued. “No. Sorry, Kai-hyung planned this,” I truthfully said. “Kai? Why would he plan this?” she asked again. Because he knows I love you. “Enjoy the view while we’re still up here,” I ignored her question and went closer to the railings.

                   I noticed her follow. Since the space is quite small, she stood a few inches away from me. “This is really beautiful,” I heard her mumble. I took a glimpse of her at the corner of my eye and she really likes what she’s seeing. Her eyes are shining, and I can see her lips curved to a smile. Yes, really beautiful. But beautiful things are often temporary. Just like now, now that you’re standing next to me. And just like now, now that you’re here with me… because I know that sooner or later, we need to get back… I need to bring you back, even if I don’t want to.

 

 

Last update for the Day!!! I hope you like this chapter~ See you tomorrow! kekeke~ ^^