Sehun the DEVIL

My Devil Mentor

 

No one’s POV

                “___-ssi, you’re mentor’s here,” Suho loudly said so that all people in the room can hear him. “Aish, so noisy hyung!” your mentor said while closing the door so his back is facing everyone. You were now standing up and walked towards Suho and your mentor, you looked at the face of your mentor and your smile disappeared at once… “____-ssi, this is Sehun your---“ “YOU?!” Both you and Sehun shouted while pointing at each other thus cuting off Suho. Everyone in the room looked at the both of you. “So… you already now each other…?” Suho finally said. “NO!!” Both you and Sehun again said in unison as you turned your back as to not face Sehun. “Aish, I’m out of this!” Sehun shouted while banging the door. “Yah! Sehun-ah! Aish, this kid really! Uhm, ___-ssi, wait for a moment okay?” Suho said. “Neverm---“ you were about to say something to Suho but he was already running to get Sehun.

Your POV

                “Unnie, what was that?” I heard Jinhee ask me. Aish, I really wanna drop-out of this class! All I wanted was a nice mentor, and I got that, what was his name? Sehun! Aish, you DEVIL! What did I ever do? I accepted this summer class, and this is what I get! Tsk! “YAH!” I snap back when Jinhee shouted at my ear. “YAH! Why’d you shout?! Aish!” I said angrily. “Mianhae, unnie. But what’s with you and Sehun-oppa?” Jinhee finally said and I observed everyone looking at me. “Mwo?” I said. “I said, what’s with---“ I cut her off. “I heard you, what I mean is what did you just call him? Sehun-mwo? O-oppa? Since when were you close?!” I angrily said to her. “We’re not, but I think you two are close,” she teasingly said to me. “Me and him? CLOSE! Over my dead body! Aish, you, just call mom to fetch you! I’m leaving!” I said as I grabbed my bag but Jinhee stopped me. “Unnie~! You can’t! You’re already enrolled, you can’t leave, dad will be disappointed.” Then I remember dad’s connection with this SME manager that’s why we were both accepted. “Jin-ah, I give you permission to kill me now…” I said, while looking like a defeated person again and I saw people just giggling over what I just said.

Sehun’s POV

                I went to our practice room and I saw no one, I waited for 15 minutes till I received a text from Suho-hyung, “Maknae, we are asked to mentor the summer trainees so come to room 418, no buts. Now!” Aish, I even thought that Lee Soo Man will finally give us rest. So I was already near room 418 when Suho hyung saw me and like a megaphone announced “___-ssi, you’re mentor’s here.” I don’t like too much attention so as I was closing the door I yelled back at him, “Aish, so noisy hyung!” After I closed the door, Suho hyung said “___-ssi this is Sehun your---“ then I saw her face! That girl who bumped me and even call me a jerk! Aish! If she wasn’t just a girl, I’d probably punch her in the face for calling me that! “YOU?!” both of us said at the same time and I sensed everyone was looking at us. I can’t stand her presence so I just left the room but now Suho-hyung is following me. What is in the sentence “I’m out of this!” can’t he understand! Sometimes I’m really confused why Lee Soo Man chose him to be our leader, tsk!

                “Yah, Sehun-ah!!!” that irritating Leader grabbed my arm. I just stared at him coldly. “Aish, what just happen?” So I told him what happen so he finally shut his megaphone mouth and loosened his grip on my arm. “..hmm. Well, she must not know you are sensitive when someone calls you that. Besides, she already said sorry, she must be pissed off when you didn’t accept her apology.” What? So he’s still taking her side. “I’m not taking her side you know. But it’s mainly your fault.” Okay, did he just read my mind? Fine, it’s my fault but still I don’t want to go back there with her as my hoobae. I didn’t budge. “Okay, I’ll do everything, name your price?” I thought of something, “anything?” I said while forming a smirk. “What is that?” “Give me my own room!” I said, and surprisingly he nodded. Well, then, at least I’ll have to have my own room… and I’d still punish her for what she called me! Jjang!

 

 

 

                               

Another chapter done~! Sorry, it's short but don't worry, it's 1:24 AM now but I'm still planning to update.. haha, not really sleepy. So, what do you think guys? Hehe. I have a problem though.. is it me or is my title really lame? I'm not really good at giving titles... so if you have better ideas, you can tell me.. hehehe :)

 

Thanks to crownsiopeia for the poster!! She's really goooood!!!