Erroneous Apprehensions

My Devil Mentor

Krystal’s POV

                “But again, it’s a ‘what if’. We’re still living in reality,” Sehun said before standing up again. “I know. But still, reality’s unpredictable,” I as well stood up. “Let’s go back, we’ll still be making dinner,” I added while smiling at him. He nodded and followed me.

                Sehun didn’t help to make dinner because he’ll just slow us down. “At least, we’ll still be eating meat right?” I cheered everyone up but I stopped when I realize I could just make them remember the awkward situation before. “Dinner’s done!” I said! The funny thing about the whole activity is that we all shared our food so everyone got a taste of everything. “Aish~ I shouldn’t have just won if we’ll be sharing,” I heard Kai throw a tantrum when he knew that we’ll be sharing. “Well, except for Sehun. I only plan on sharing with him. I love our maknae!” Kai smiled widely at Sehun but he ignored Kai. “Yah, Kai! Watch your mouth!” Suho-oppa scolded Kai and everyone else laughed at how silly EXO is. “Jong-in! Finally, I’ll get to sit beside you~!” I warmly smiled at my trainee. “Yey, how about Sehun-sunbae?” he asked so I pointed at his direction. “Oh…” he said. “Ne, so let’s eat?” I said. “Ne~!” he grabbed his plate and joined me to dinner.

Your POV

                I saw Krystal come back with Sehun following her. Krystal said he shouldn’t help make our dinner because he doesn’t have a talent for cooking and he’ll just slow us down. I think he didn’t really want to help, he didn’t protest in any way. At dinner, the caretakers helped the guys to carry a long table where we will be placing our foods. We ended up sharing and Kai was so funny, he didn’t want to share. Hehehe! I sat beside Jinhee. “Is this seat taken?” I heard Baekhyun-oppa beside me ask while pointing  at the empty seat beside me. I shook my head so he sat on it. “Good thing you plan on sharing, or we’ll starve the whole night,” Baekhyun-oppa said to me. Yes, they were the last place and if we didn’t agree on sharing they’ll eat only Kimchi and preserved Anchovies for dinner. “We are One~!” I joked and he laughed at my silliness. “Hahaha! I can’t believe you can use our line as a punch line,” he still kept on laughing and I laughed at him too ‘cause my joke was really lame and out of the blue.

Sehun’s POV

                “Maknae, seat with me, hyung loves you!” Kai-hyung dragged me to a seat next to him. I’m sitting beside Kai-hyung and Chanyeol-hyung, my two favorite hyungs. Tsk! “Yah, we never properly asked for your forgiveness for what happened last time, mianhae,” Chanyeol-hyung softly said to me while smiling. “Tsk, I wasn’t asking for one anyway,” I chuckled and nodded. Kai-hyung heard this and he smacked my left shoulder. “Aish~! Mianhae maknae-ah,” Kai-hyung pouted. “You’re still sleeping with your eyes open,” I chuckled. “Waaa~ Chanyeol-hyung, you’re still sleeping with me right? Please lock the door and protect me,” Kai-hyung stood up and sat beside Chanyeol-hyung so he just laughed and smacked his head. “What was that for?” Kai-hyung asked chanyeol-hyung while caressing the back of his head. “For beating Sehun-ah in that game, you pabo!” Chanyeol-hyung and I laughed while Kai just sat next to me again and grabbed his plate.

                At the corner of my eye, I saw _____-ah sitting beside Baekhyun-hyung. He laughed at something she said, I didn’t have a chance to hear it though, I’m quite far from where she’s sitting Reality bigtime… tsk. I don’t want to focus on them anymore so I just grabbed my plate and talked with my hyungs. After about 10 minutes, when Chanyeol-hyung just started grabbing his second round of food, I find myself turning my head in her direction. I caught her eyes but I looked away normally like I didn’t care if I see her. I can’t stare at her for too long, I might fail on giving her up. After more or less two minutes I turned my head to her direction again, but she’s not at her seat. I tried to locate her and I saw her walking back to their lodge. Going to sleep so early? Yah, at least let your stomach digest everything first!

Your POV

                After my lame joke, I caught a glimpse of Sehun. I’m not so sure but I think we caught each other’s gaze for a few milliseconds. He didn’t have any expression in his face again. I get used to that, but I don’t want to get used to him ignoring me. I can’t help myself from staring at Sehun every now and then. Stop confusing me… You’re making things hard for me… please… Then I saw Krystal, she’s smiling while talking to everyone. Stop confusing me… You’re making things hard for me… please… His last words yesterday at the bus stop keep on ringing in my ear again. Then I looked at Sehun again then shifted to Krystal. I feel like something’s piercing through my chest. “____-ah, are you still listening?” Baekhyun-oppa snapped me back to reality. I didn’t react, I felt like I’m gonna cry anytime soon. “Is there any problem?” Baekhyun-oppa worriedly asked. “huh? No, nothing. Hehe! Baekhyun-oppa, Jinhee-ah, I’ll leave first,” I excused myself and hurriedly went inside the cottage.

                 Everything he said… it makes sense to me now. He wants me to ignore him. I should have realized this earlier! I’m holding him back, in ways I don’t even understand. He always wanted to be with Krystal but I’m his trainee so he feels I’m his responsibility? He keeps on ignoring me because he wanted me to initiate it first. Maybe he doesn’t want to tell that to me directly but I was just so clueless to realize. Once I entered the cottage, a tear fell from my eye. Until a tear followed another tear and so on and so forth. I went to our room and went straight up to my bed. I covered myself with the blanket. I couldn’t help myself from crying, I hate myself right now. I don’t have any right to cry, Sehun isn’t mine.

 

 

Double-update todayyy~ Hello new readers! Hehe, I still can't get over reading your comments! Specially how you loves Kai in that game.. ^^ How about this chapter? Tell me what you think, okay? Off to write my next chapters.. I need inspiration.lol :))