What if?

My Devil Mentor

Your POV

                “Huh? I’m sorry, what was it?” I think I was in deep thought again when I heard Jong-in call my name. “Is there any problem? You seem distracted today,” he said. “No, I was just…nevermind! Hehe! Anyway, what were you saying?” I grinned. “Well, we already gathered enough branches plus we also picked bananas for dessert, do you still have anything in mind that we might need?” he asked. “Hmm… No, I think we’re good,” I answered him. “Okay then, let’s go back,” He said. I helped him carry a few branches and the 2 bundle of bananas.

                “Ohh, first one to arrive! ____-ah and Jong-in-ah! Please, sit with us and enjoy the game,” Suho-oppa saw us and he immediately welcomed us back. Jong-in sat beside Krystal. I was looking for Jinhee but she wasn’t around, maybe she’s also in the woods with Baekhyun-oppa so I ended up sitting next to Jong-in. “Okay, where are we? Oh, Kai, continue!” Suho spoke again so I think Sehun and Kai are in a middle of a game. Krystal smiled at me and surprisingly I smiled at her. I’m really thankful that my reflexes are cooperating with me again. “So Sehun. I’m just curious, what do you think of ____-ah?” Kai asked Sehun. Wait what? Did Kai just say my name? I was shocked and I saw everyone’s eyes all locked on me. “What?” Sehun was shocked as well, I can tell by his sudden change of expression. “Oh, sorry! Wrong question. I forgot this is an ‘of-course’ game! My bad! Let me change the question…” Kai paused and I saw him looking at me… while smirking? What was that for?! “Don’t you think _____-ah’s the prettiest girl in here?” Kai ended his question. What the hell? Why am I included in this game?! Sehun wasn’t responding, he was just standing there. “Oh my gosh, I can’t hear this,” Krystal mumbled so I turned my head to look at her. She stood up and walked farther away from the base camp. “3…2…1 *honk* Sehun-ah, you’re out! Kai, I believe you’ll be eating grade A beef for dinner! Congrats,” Suho-oppa announced so my focus was shifted from Krystal back to Sehun and Kai again.

No One’s POV

                “Sorry Maknae, I was just---“ Kai just realized he went too far. “Open your eyes when you sleep,” Sehun threatened him. “Maknae-ah!!! Mian~ I’ll share you some beef!” Kai pleaded to Sehun but he just ignored him. Sehun walked away. You saw him coming closer to your direction so you smiled. “Jong-in, where’s Krystal?” he ignored you. “I think she went in that direction,” Jong-in pointed at where Krystal went so Sehun left and went to Krystal’s direction. “Oh, the next teams to arrive. Annyeong Baekhyun and Jinhee! Annyeong D.O. and….” Suho greeted everyone who was just arriving back to the head camp. Everyone was already standing up and preparing to make dinner but you were still sitting on the dry grass. “____-ah, what are you still doing there? Let’s make dinner,” Jong-in called you so you stood up but you were still bothered. He keeps on ignoring me. He's bipolar, but this is different. You thought.

Sehun's POV

                I begged her to STOP, but she’s so stubborn… can’t she see I’m ignoring her, can she just do the same? Psh! This morning, I saw her coming to my direction so I asked Krystal to sit with me. At the base camp, she waved at D.O.-hyung, Chanyeol-hyung and me so I ignored her. For the first activity, I stayed with Krystal so that I won’t be teamed up with her. Everything was going well until Kai-hyung asked that dumb question. He knows I love her and he still asked me that?! Pft! But I don’t want to shout at him again, judging from his quick apology, I know he realized immediately that he was wrong so I just threatened him to sleep with his eyes open. I turned back and I saw her, she was smiling at me but I ignored her again. I can’t face her now so I asked Jong-in where Krystal is and just went to find her.

                “I’m here, you pabo!” I heard Krystal and saw her sitting on a tree which formed something like a bench from its roots. I went closer to her. “You asked me not to tell anyone, but I’m guessing not only me knows about this,” she said to me. “I can’t level up with Kai’s instincts,” I said. “Who else?” she asked me. “Chanyeol-hyung,” I said. “Only the three of us?” she checked and I just nodded. “Don’t cut me. I’ll just be asking what if… What if…” she paused but I didn’t interrupt so she smiled in content because she knew I’d let her finish. “What if she doesn’t like Baekhyun-oppa?” she finally asked her question. “What specifically do you want to get from me?” I asked in a monotone. “Would you finally confess to her?” she continued while turning her head to look at me. She was smiling… because I nodded.

 

 

Sorry.. i was planning to update like 2 hours ago, but my mom insisted we watch SS3 dvd.. lol @ my mom.. :)) thanks for the comments guys.. iloveusomuch :* GROUP HUG!!~