Of Course!

My Devil Mentor

Sehun’s POV

                “Yah, talk!” Krystal tapped my back. “I didn’t say I’ll tell you about it,” I bluntly said. “Aish~ you tell me now!” she slapped my shoulder again but I ignored her. “Ohhh… you don’t want me to spill the beans do you?” she teasingly said while forming a smirk. I gave her a death glare but she looked at me like she wasn’t affected. Right! Psh! I hesitated at first. “You, listen! If I hear you tell anyone, even a dog about this, you’re dead,” I threatened her. “Okay, fine! No need to threaten me, I’m not gossip girl. Psh!” she said while crossing her fingers assuring me she won’t tell anybody.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                “But, how can you be so sure she likes Baekhyun-oppa?” she asked me. “It’s obvious,” I said irritatingly because she kept asking me too many questions. “She never said it with her own mouth, so I won’t be completely agreeing with you,” she crossed her arms. “I didn’t ask for your agreement,” I unemotionally said to her. I saw her raise her eyebrow but she turned her head in the direction of Victoria-noona and her trainee, but isn’t really focusing on their game. She looked as if she was in deep thought. Yeah, just shut up and don’t ask any more questions.

                “Krystal and Sehun, you’re turn,” Suho-hyung called us. 'Of-course!' what a lame game, I am the master of this game! No one can beat me. We are in the final round. My only opponent is another gamer, Kai-hyung, but this is MY game, and Kai can never beat me in this! “Sorry, hyung. Just face defeat,” I threatened him while giving a smirk. “Bring it on,” he accepted my challenge also giving a smirk. “Kai-hyung, I don’t understand why I need to call you Hyung. You know for yourself that you’re too immature to be respected,” I smirked. “WOOAAAH!/Sehun-ah you just crossed the line!/ Maknae’s gonna win!” I heard everyone’s comments. I saw Kai-hyung sweating. What? This is a game, hyung! Don’t take this to heart. “Of… course!” he accepted. WTH! Don’t you have any pride left? Psh. And he smirked. “Kwenchana Sehun-ah, this immature hyung of yours is well loved by the noonas. Keke~” he paused but I just stared at him blankly. Just focus on the game, no need to explain!

               “Ohh, first one to arrive! ____-ah and Jong-in-ah! Please, sit with us and enjoy the game,” I heard Suho-hyung speak through his megaphone. I caught a glimpse of her at the corner of my eye and he sat beside Jong-in who is now sitting beside Krystal. “Okay, where are we? Oh, Kai, continue!” Suho said again and now Kai-hyung is smirking. WTF, just continue this game and prepare to lose! “So Sehun. I’m just curious, what do you think of ____-ah?” Kai-hyung asked out of nowhere. “What?” his question shocked me out. “Oh, sorry! Wrong question. I forgot this is an ‘of-course’ game! My bad! Let me change the question…” he paused and I saw him looking at ____-ah’s direction. Don’t dare blurt her name out again or I’ll bury you alive you gigolo wannabe! “Don’t you think _____-ah’s the prettiest girl in here?” he finished his statement. HYUNGGGGG!!! Better keep your eyes open when you sleep because I’ll kill you before your time!!!

 

 

HAHA :)) Kai is really hilarious in my fanfic.. But he's not stupid, he has this INSTICT right? keke~ Oh, and that of-course game, I hope you're familiar with it.. I watched too many variety show and it's as famous as the pockey game.. keke~ You like this chapter? Comments pls! Thank you new subscribers. mwa :*