his realizations... is it too late?

My Devil Mentor

Sehun’s POV

                She was really different today. She’s clumsy, she keeps on stuttering, and she even choked herself while drinking the bottled water I gave her. I think she really hated the fact that I returned. I exerted her again too much. I can’t handle the situation anymore so I grabbed my bag and left. I told Manager-hyung I wasn’t feeling okay so he drove me back to our dorm.

                When I arrived I headed straight to my room. I tried to read some books but I can’t concentrate so I gave up. I tried to sleep but I find myself turning and turning so I also gave up on sleeping. I turned my computer on checked my mail but I don’t find anything interesting after that so I just opened itunes and listened to some songs. I think I spend some hours just by listening to the songs because I heard someone knocking on my door. “Maknae!! Maknae!! Open the door! Yah!!” I heard Kai-hyung shouting so I opened the door but I saw D.O.-hyung smiling. Chanyeol-hyung was covering Kai-hyung’s mouth while dragging him inside his room. Weird hyungs. “What is it hyung?” I plainly said to D.O. “Nothing… oh, Manager-hyung said you’re not feeling well, are you okay now?” he asked. “Yeah,” I answered. “Well, okay then. Come out now, let’s eat dinner,” he said while I just nodded.

Chanyeol’s POV

                So Kai was right from the start. Our maknae really likes ____-ah, but we can’t tell it directly. Sehun should tell it to her himself. We arrived back to our dorm when Kai suddenly run knocking at Sehun’s door. Me and D.O. knew what Kai was about to do so we both run after him. I grabbed Kai and covered his mouth with my hand while dragging him inside our room. D.O.-hyung on the other hand went to greet Sehun for cover.

                I closed the door behind me before releasing Kai. “Hyung~ why? I just need to tell him that we know—“ “Yah! You should know our Sehun by now, the more you force something on him, the more he’ll deny it! Pabo!” I cut him off. “Aish! Then how will he admit it?” Kai said. “I don’t know yet so just stay silent. We’ll think of something…” I finally said to Kai.

Baekhyun’s POV

                I just arrived from shooting the CF. I went straight to the kitchen to drink water when I saw our maknae in the sofa listening to his ipod. I decided to sit with him since I’m not in the mood to sleep yet. “Oh, hyung, you’re back?” Sehun greeted me when he saw me walking towards his direction. “Uhuh. Can’t sleep?” I asked. He shook his head then turned back to listening to his ipod. “____-ah’s really pretty, don’t you think…” I blurted out of nowhere. “uh?... may I ask why you’re telling me this?” he asked in a monotone. “Nothing… well I just thought I should try to court her,” I smiled awkwardly. Realizing I just told Sehun something personal. “Do you… like her?” he asked but now his voice is calm. “I never really thought that I’ll fall in love so quickly, but yea…” I answered his question. He sat straight and now his body’s facing me. “Why?” I asked him. “When will you…you know, start courting her?” he asked. “tomorrow…” I chuckled, embarrassed of what I’m saying. He didn’t react. “Okay, I’ll sleep now, goodnight. You sleep too, you still need to rest you know,” I stood up. “Hyung!...” He called me. ”Yes?” I asked.“…good luck on courting her…” he grabbed his ipod again and didn’t look at me. “Thanks!” I smiled and went to my room.

Sehun’s POV

                Baekhyun-hyung said he plans on courting her. “tomorrow…” he said. Hyung, you’re not rushing are you? I don’t know what to say. I don’t even know why he needs to tell me this. “Okay, I’ll sleep now, goodnight. You sleep too, you still need rest you know,” he said as he stood up. “Hyung!...” I called him. WTF Sehun, now what are you planning to say to him now? “Yes?” he turned to look at me. She likes Baekhyun-hyung, so she’ll be happy now right? “…good luck on courting her…” I finally said. It felt like something’s piercing through my chest. I grabbed my ipod, put the earphones back on my ears but I hear nothing. I just can’t help myself from thinking about her.

                  I remembered that night when we were at the balcony. If she didn’t pull away first, I don’t think I would even plan on letting her go. I thought of her crying face… Random things running through my mind right now. I suddenly want to protect her. I want to be the reason why she doesn’t have to cry anymore… I know now the reason why I hoped for her to say my name in that truth-game… Why should I realize this now? I thought of what Baekhyun-hyung told me earlier… for the first time in my life, I suddenly want to be somebody else…I want to become Baekhyun-hyung, because he’s the one she likes… but I want to be the person she likes…

 

Hyung, just don’t… hurt her… because I just fell in love with that girl…

 

 

ASDFGHJKL!!! Ehmegesh!! Baekhyun likes you!! BUT Sehun finally admitted it... to HIMSELF! He finally knows his feelings for you... But again, Baekhyun... Oh my gosh..... T____T

Readers, are you ready for DRAMA? :DDDD I love your recent comments, my smile was upto ears.. lol :)))   thanks everyone ^^ Few hours left and it's the kung fu master/panda Tao's Bday! :)

 

        

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAO!!!! :)

P.S. pictures are not mine! Credit to the owners :)