He's back!

My Devil Mentor

Sehun’s POV

                After D.O.-hyung said that he’ll tell ___-ah they called me, I can’t help myself from looking at my phone. Every time it beeped, I look at it anticipating it’d be her. Fine, I admit it, I miss my annoying, low-IQ hoobae. But she wasn’t texting me. You don’t even miss me! Fine, I don’t miss you either?! Aish, didn’t I just admit that I miss her?? Pft! I didn’t even realize the time until my hyungs came to my room. I think I wasted my time waiting for a text message I would never receive. I give up! So I turned off my phone and doze off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Manager-hyung asked the doctor if I can already work and the doctor told him yes. So now, I’m back at SME. Everyone greeted me and said they missed me. I just nodded at them. I can’t tell them I miss them too because I don’t really miss anyone… just her, who isn’t here yet… because for the past three days I haven’t annoyed anyone. My life with Manager-hyung at the dorm was really boring, I could die. I went to the cafeteria again and bought coffee.

Your POV

                “____-ah, thank you!! You didn’t have enough sleep because of me,” Appa said worriedly. “Ne, ne. It’s okay appa, I’ll just drink coffee,” I said while making myself some coffee for breakfast. After breakfast, I took a bath, changed my clothes and grabbed my things, off to SME. “____-ah, you didn’t have enough sleep, rest on the way to SME,” mom said while putting our things in the car. So I closed my eyes and before I know it we we’re in front of the building.

                Jinhee and I grabbed our bags as we said goodbye to our mom. “Jinhee, is there someone who has birthday today?” I asked her. “None that I know of, why?” she said. I crinkled my forehead. “Really? I just think I forgot something. I don’t know what though,” I said. “Hmmm? I don’t know either,” she said confused too because of me. “It’s okay, I’ll remember it later,” I smiled.

                We entered the practice room. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 8:55 AM, we’re 5 minutes early. Sehun’s not around again… I really miss him. Baekhyun-oppa’s also not around, Suho-oppa said that he’s filming his CF now. I heard him tell Jinhee that he’ll temporarily mentor her for today. I guess he’ll mentor the both of us, I’m really sorry for Suho-oppa, he’s so busy. I stared at my phone again… Bingo! I remember! I went to my drafts and read my compositions again. What should I send him? I ended up composing another message though, but before I could tap ‘send’… “Maknae!! Perfect, you’re here, now we could all practice again,” I heard Suho-oppa said. Maknae? I  raised my head and accidentally dropped my phone. He really is here! And… he’s looking at me?! “A-a-annyeong! Are you feeling okay?”I asked him. “Let’s Practice!” he said coldly. What.In.The.World?! I feel my heart palpitating!! Why am I panicking???

Sehun’s POV

                It was already 8:55 AM on my phone so I decided to return to the practice room. “Maknae!! Perfect, you’re here, now we could all practice again,” Suho-hyung suddenly blurted out but I ignored him. The first person I noticed was her holding her phone but she dropped it when she saw me. WTF?! She looked so shocked now. “A-a-annyeong! Are you feeling okay?” she’s stuttering. Yah! Don’t make it obvious you’re not happy to see me! Aish! “Let’s Practice!” I said irritatingly.

                I told her to practice. She messed up the steps I taught her, I think she forgot them already so I kept on scolding her. I don’t understand why she’s not complaining though, she’s acting a little different. “Yah, let’s rest,” I said and she just nodded. I think I exerted her too much so I grab my wallet and headed to the vending machine.

Your POV

                That devil keeps on scolding me! Tsk! If you weren’t absent for 3 days, I wouldn’t have forgotten those steps! Psh! And now he even left me. Tsk! I lie on the floor ‘cause I’m so exhausted now. I’ll just rest for awhile then I’ll buy something to drink later. I felt something cold touch my left cheek so I opened my eyes and sat down immediately. I saw Sehun sitting beside me and now he’s drinking water. “Drink!” He said after he finished drinking his water in one go. “Huh?” I understood him but my mouth just asked him that question. He grabbed the bottled water that touched my cheek and opened it. “I said, drink this,” he offered me the water so I accepted it and drank it immediately. I suddenly choked while drinking so I coughed and coughed until I’m okay again. “Yah~ what’s wrong with you?!” he yelled at me. I don’t know why he needed to scold me. “Excuse me?” I said in a little irritated manner. I choked and yet you scolded me! You meanie bipolar devil! “Aish, I’m going crazy!” he mumbled to himself but it was too loud for me to hear. He stood up, grabbed his bag and left the practice room.

 

 

Hello again! Double-update this time... finally! :DDD BUT, I'm actually considering multi-updating? HAHA :)) Let me see....