Compositions...

My Devil Mentor

Your POV

                Suho-oppa said that Sehun was already okay but he still needed to rest. It’s been 3 days, and I’m really bored. During breaktimes Baekhyun-oppa and Suho-oppa couldn’t join us because they’re going to have a CF and they always need to talk to the director. It’s still okay. I get to talk to the other trainees. Jiyoung told me that she really likes Kai and that whatever happens, she will confess to him before this workshop ends. I just gave her my support, she’s a really brave girl. I can’t imagine myself doing what she plans to do. I heard my phone ring. It was Jonghyun who’s calling me. I hesitated at first but I thought I’d just tell him to stop everything now. I don’t want to return to him because I’ve moved on and because I don’t love him anymore… and I know I’m not lying to myself. I excused myself to everyone and told them my Appa’s calling because if I say Jonghyun's calling me, I'm one-hundred percent sure Jinhee's gonna ask me about him.

Kai’s POV

                “Hey guys, do you want to talk to Sehun?” D.O.-hyung suggested. “Nice idea hyung. I bet he’s bored to death,” I said. D.O.-hyung started dialing Sehun’s number and put his phone on loudspeaker so that everyone can hear him. After I think 3 rings, he answered us. “Yoboseyo?” he asked, still with that cold tone, that’s our maknae! “Maknae!!/Sehun-Sunbae!!/Sehun-oppa!!/Sehun-ah!!/” we all greeted him simultaneously. “Who’s this? D.O.-hyung?” he asked immediately. “Yah, maknae! It’s me Kai! What are you doing?” I asked. “Talking to you,” I heard him chuckle and they all laugh from his response! Yah! You impudent kid!! “Why’d you call me?” he asked. “Sehun-ah, it’s me Chanyeol. We just wanted to check on you, besides everyone here misses you,” Chanyeol-hyung said.”Annyeonghaseyo Sehun-sunbae,” Jiyoung said. “Who’s that?” Sehun asked. “I’m sorry, I didn’t tell you my name. It’s Jiyoung,” Jiyoung said. “Ahh... Jiyoung, annyeonghaseyo,” he said. Everyone greeted him one by one and told him to recover soon. “Where’s Suho-hyung and Baekhyun-hyung?” he asked. “Manager-jaesook needed to speak with them, you know their CF,” I said. “Ahhh…” he understood. “Okay, well you need to rest now, we’ll see you when we get back,” D.O.-hyung said. “…ah… ne…uhm… how about ____-ah?” he asked. “She excused herself, I think her Appa called her,” Chanyeol-hyung said. “Ah… okay, I’ll rest now. Maybe I can already see you tomorrow,” he sounded a bit disappointed. Why? No, I don’t want to be fooled again. My instincts!! Don’t dare do this to me again! “Okay, I’ll just tell her we called you. We’ll be hanging up now, bye,” D.O.-hyung said as he ended the call.

Your POV

                “Yoboseyo, ____-ah?” I heard him talk. For the first time, I don’t feel like crying anymore. “Ne,” I said. “I’m really happy you finally answered my call,” he started. I don’t know what to answer him so I just stayed silent. “Uhm… I just want you to know that I love you, really” he continued. “Jonghyun…” I started talking. “Will you give me another chance? Please…” he pleaded. “Jonghyun, please listen…” I ignored his question. He kept silent so I continued. “I can’t understand what happened. I don’t know if you were late or what, but I can’t go back to you anymore,” I said but I didn’t regret it. “May I know… why?” I know he’s sobbing now. “I myself don’t know Jong… The only thing I’m sure of is that I don’t want to go back to you anymore… I’m sorry,” I said. “…k-kwenchana… If only I wasn’t such a jerk before…” he said softly. “I’m sorry too… for not feeling the same way anymore,” I said. “…ne… then, I guess it really is goodbye?” he said. “I’m sorry…” I apologized again. “Don’t. It’s me who has to be sorry… Don’t worry, I won’t bother you anymore---” and before I could say anything else, he hang up. I sighed since I really felt sorry for him. After I cried it all to Sehun at their balcony, even if he has zero idea why I cried that time, I just don’t feel anything special for Jonghyun anymore.

                I went back to practice the song Suho-oppa handed me earlier. He and Baekhyun-oppa are really busy today, mentoring me and Jinhee while studying their CF. Suho-oppa dismissed me early again. I miss closing the lights in the practice room. Kai and D.O.-oppa do it since they are now the ones who dismiss the latest. I wonder how Sehun’s condition now. It’s been three days, but it feels longer to me. I wanted to message him but what should I tell him? I grabbed my phone and started composing my message.
                 “Sehun-ah!!! Annyeong~! Are you resting? I hope you get well soon!” Is it good? I saved it first as I composed another one. “Yah! Why are you still absent? It’s been 3 days and you’re still sick? Maybe you’re not drinking your medicine!!” Isn’t that too rude?  I saved it again and composed another one. “Sehun…. when will you come back? I already forgot the steps, so you really need to get well soon and teach me those… :(” I think it’s too cheesy. He’s not the type who’ll like that, he might scold me from texting him in that way. But I saved it again. I composed and saved, composed and saved until I realize that I’ve saved about 15 messages already but I can’t choose what to send him. Aish~! Maybe later, when I come home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                “My princess! Good thing you’re here!” Appa suddenly hugged me once he saw me. “Yes, why? Do you need anything?” I asked him while taking off my shoes. “You’re good at making presentations right? You’re appa’s a little too old to know that, so please, can you help me?” he asked me. “When was the last time I said NO to you?” I asked him back. “You never said no to me,” he smiled widely and hugged me again. “I owe you big time,” he pulled me to his seat and told me what to do.

 

 

Annyeong~ Sehun's still sick.. I think you missed him already? hahaha :)) he needs to rest guys, so yeah.. Hello new subscribers ^^  Oh, and I love reading your comments guys, keep them coming. hope you like this chapter. =)