First day F.A.I.L

My Devil Mentor

 

No one’s POV

                You and Jinhee arrived at SM entertainment’s building with your mom who excitedly drove you both. It was actually near your house, maybe just a 15-minute drive if you take the bus, but your mom insisted on driving you today since it was your first day.

Your POV

                “Okay you two… Enjoy!”umma said after dropping us off. “Ne umma!” Jinhee said. She was too excited to leave since she wants to enter the building already. “Aish, I can’t believe I’m approving this.” I mumbled to myself. “Give it a shot okay, and… try to be nice!” she smiled to me sweetly. “I’m nice okay, if I’m not, I won’t even bother to agree on this. Aish!” Jinhee and I kissed our mom on the cheek before she drove back then walked inside the SME building.

                “Unnie, hurry!!” Jinhee said while running all over the places to admire the posters of every artists this company created while I admire the architect of the building for creating this place. It actually look boring outside but it’s very organized, and modern inside. Well at least, I like the place, hehe! “unnie, since we’re early, can I just take pictures with these posters?” she smiles to me sweetly. Aw, I love my sister. I just don’t have the same taste with regards to her fandoms. “Okay, I’ll just see you on the practice room.” I said, effortlessly, I’m not planning on fangirling about these posters. “

No one’s POV

                “Room 418?” you mumbled to yourself. You’re in the fourth floor now but you can’t find where this room is until, “Oww…” Uh-oh, you bumped into someone. You turned your head up to see whom you bumped into and you saw some tall, milky-skinned guy, with dark brown hair, piercing eyes, pink-lips, and thought wow his soo… angelic, “Yah! Will you look at where you’re going? Aish!” he scolded at you. “Mianhaeyo! Mianhaeyo!” you bowed several times. “Aish, clumsy!” he continued. *What the? What’s with the attitude?!* you thought “Yah, I said I’m sorry and besides if you saw that I was about to bump into you then you could’ve just step aside and avoided me! Tsk!” but he ignored you and just continued walking to the opposite direction. “Aish! Jerk!” you mumbled. “I heard that,” you realized he was still there and he was already giving you the cold stare. You were scared so you just run away from him.

                You managed to locate room 418 which ironically is in the fifth floor. It was the only room in the fifth floor which starts with the number 4 for its room number. You’re late for 5 minutes but you’re facilitator also just arrived so he didn’t notice you and you don’t feel like asking about the irony of this room location. “Yah, unnie~ why are you late? I thought you’d arrive first?” she asked you, well you don’t want to go into details that you bumped into an angel-looking-but-devil-inside guy because your sister might just ask too much about it so you just said that you were lost and she giggled at your response. “Well you could’ve just asked the service counter you know.” “there is such a thing?” you were dumbfounded, only realizing this now. “Uhuh…?” She said to you in a confused manner because she thought that you’re too silly right now. But she immediately stopped staring at you since the facilitator was about to start the summer workshop. You stared at the people inside the practice room and thought *At least he’s not a part of this workshop! I’m safe right?*

               Meanwhile at Exo’s Practice room… “Kids, we have something to do. Since we just finished our promotions, we were asked by our manager to take in charge of the summer trainees. We need to go to room 418 now,” Suho the leader said. “Eh? I thought we will have our vacation,” Kai pouted. “Are there girls, hyung?” Chanyeol asked. “Let’s go. Oh, where’s our maknae?” Suho said and ignored chanyeol. “He’s on his way hyung. He just texted me,” Kai said. “Okay then, I’ll just text him our whereabouts, now let’s go!” Suho said and they all followed him.

 

                          

Done with my second chapter! :) Oh yea, I'm multi-updating..lol. I've done about 20 chapters already.. keke~ Hopefully I can manage to publish them today.. I never really thought of titles to my chapters so I just randomly typed anything I could think of. If you have any suggestions, you can tell me~! Who knows, I might consider.. :D Wee~ finally, there goes my OUR EXO boys. I'm so happy today, are you? Keep on supporting! Yay~ :)