Baekhyun: What i felt...was real

My Devil Mentor

Suho’s POV

                I felt sorry for Sehun today. It wasn’t really nice for him to see Baekhyun-ah kiss ____-ah on the lips. I myself was shocked from what happened. I originally planned to meddle with Sehun-ah and ___-ah’s relationship because I really believe our maknae’s in love and I wanted him to stop from denying. But what’s up with Baekhyun-ah? Does he like her too? I need to find out… because if he likes her too, I wouldn’t continue my plan. So it may just be like… may the best man win? Good luck, my dongsaengs.

No One’s POV

                Your mom arrived few minutes after Sehun left you alone in the balcony. You thank everyone for being such a good host, especially Suho. Your mom greeted them happily and asked to have a picture with them. You were so embarrassed but EXO granted your mom’s wish. You’re not sure if they liked your mom’s aggressiveness or if they only want to get rid of her already. You looked for Sehun though, but he’s not in sight. “Aw, such nice kids. But where is ____-ah’s mentor?” your mom asked you but Suho heard her. You just shook your head because you actually were looking for him when your mom’s fangirling with EXO but he’s not in sight. “Oh, I think he’s in his room. Wait, I’ll call him,” Suho said but you stopped him. “No, it’s okay. Maybe he’s tired, besides, we should also need to go home, right mom?” Your mom sighed but agreed in the end. You bowed to them again before your mom drive you and Jinhee home.

Your POV

                “So is there anything interesting that happened today?” mom asked us while driving. “Yes mom! Unnie got k----“ I suddenly covered Jinhee’s mouth when I realize what she was supposed to say. “Why did you cover ____-ah? Come on, I want to know what’s happening in your lives too!” she suddenly looked at us. “Mom, it’s nothing interesting! Now, just concentrate on where you’re driving. I still want to live,” I told my mom. “aish~ so selfish,” She pouted. “Yah, jinhee-ah! Don’t dare tell mom what just happened or I’m gonna bury you alive, and I’m serious,” I whispered to Jinhee so that mom won’t hear us. Jinhee got scared so she just nodded before I let my hand off .

Baekhyun’s POV

                Suho-hyung invited the trainees inside our dorm. I was really happy when she sat beside me on our way because to tell the truth, I really like her. Though from the start just because she reminded me of my closest cousin, but after watching her dance on that stage, I think I really like her. I have to find out if what I’m feeling is really what I think I’m feeling. Earlier today, we played truth or consequence and when Kai said it was my turn and that I should already do consequence, Chanyeol gave me an excuse to finally kiss her… though I ended up kissing her on the lips and from that moment on, I know what I felt… was real. I said sorry to her but I don’t really regret kissing her, I just hope she won’t try to avoid me after this day…

 

 

 

 

I really find this chapter boring.. lol :)) Too short, and nothing special. lol ^^ Well except for Baekhyun realizing he likes you.. Sehun~~~ You need to make a move now! What if Baekhyun steals her from you?? =p Oh, and hello there new subscribers.. Comments are very much appreciated :)