Truth or Consequence

My Devil Mentor

Sehun’s POV

                I asked Suho-hyung if he’s serious about his announcement. “Uhuh! But first, let’s stop by the convenient store and buy some ice cream! I’ll just get my bag, and then we’ll go!” he was really serious. I remembered how messy my room is. Knowing my hyungs, they will surely show-off their rooms… except for Kai-hyung and Chanyeol-hyung, their room is the epitome of Nightmare in Elm Street.  Haha! Now I need to go back and clean my room, I can’t let ____-ah see my room in that state. Not that I really care, but to show-off that I’m the coolest member in EXO. Kekeke! “I’m leaving first,” I said while grabbing my bag, ready to leave. “What? Yah, maknae! You can just go with us…” I heard Suho-hyung but I ignored him as I walked away. Good thing there’s the SME delivery guy in sight so I asked him to drive me to our dorm now. I just told him it’s an emergency. He just nodded. I thanked him as I hurried inside and went directly to my room.

                      My room’s not really messy, it’s somewhat like D.O. and Baekhyun-hyungs’ room. But I want it to be the cleanest room, as in no single bacteria in sight. So I quickly organized my things. I grabbed some few novels from my bookshelf, stack them on my desk beside my computer and inserted bookmarks in random pages. After checking my room for the umpteenth time, I was already satisfied. I grabbed my bag again and left our dorm. They can’t see me here right now, I’ll be back after 30 minutes.

Your POV

                We arrived at EXO’s dorm. Waa, why do they call this a dorm? It looks more like a house to me. The whole dorm’s fully air-conditioned so it’s really relaxing. Suho-oppa instructed us to take a sit in the living room so we did. “Kids, I’ll leave first. I’ll check on your schedules, call me if anything happens. And ladies, please make yourselves comfortable,” their manager said to us as he left their dorm. Suho-oppa offered us the ice cream as we sat on the living room. “Hyung, what do you think of playing truth or consequence?” Kai said after finishing his ice cream. “Nice idea Kai!” Chanyeol said while taking his seat on the floor. Everyone agreed to his suggestion so we all took a sit on the floor and make ourselves comfortable.

                “Baekhyun-hyung! It’s your turn again?! It must be your lucky day,” Kai said as the bottle stopped at Baekhyun-oppa’s direction for the nth time. “Truth,” Baekhyun-oppa said. “Andwae! You’re no fun. You just do truth for the last dozen of times, I run out of questions, you’ll do consequence now,” Kai protested and the others just agreed to him. “Yea, whatever. What is it?” Baekhyun-oppa didn’t complain. He’s always calm with regards to anything. That maybe is the reason why every girl here, except Jiyoung likes him the best. “Hmmm?...” Kai was still thinking. “Kiss the prettiest girl in this room,” Chanyeol smiled widely. “What? No way. Everyone’s pretty in their own way,” Baekhyun-oppa said. Kai smacked Chanyeol’s head. “Yah! What if he thinks my Jiyoung’s the prettiest? No way!” He grinned at Jiyoung while Jiyoung just giggled while being all red now from blushing. “What? You can just kiss her on the cheek, you know!” He smiled widely. “Ladies, don’t worry if Baekhyun-hyung don’t kiss you. You’re all pretty, he just have his own taste, okay?” Chanyeol said. No one reacted. Baekhyun-oppa was hesitating for awhile, but in the end, he sighed and nodded in agreement.

 

                I was shocked when I saw him walking towards my direction. I turned around and saw Jiyoung, so I thought maybe he likes Jiyoung. I just lowered my head and expected him to kiss Jiyoung ‘cause she’s really pretty and cute. But then I saw his feet stopped in front of me so I looked up and saw him now bending down. His face is now inches away from me. I feel my cheeks starting to warm. “Uhm... ____-ah, I’m sorry in advance…” he uttered as I hear the people around me started to shout as they tease us. Then before I could say anything, I felt his lips touched me… not in the cheeks, but in the lips! “Hyungs~! I’m home! What’s with--!” I immediately pulled away from shock. I wasn’t ready for this… Everyone was silent and I saw their eyes were all locked from the side so I turned to my side out of curiosity and then... I saw the devil.

 

 

 

 

 

                            

ASDFGHJKL!!! Baekhyun kissed you... and Sehun saw that! OMO~~~ this is the only chapter that I read for more than 4 times. I was really hesitating with the kiss, but then I still ended up with this.. lol :)) Sorry, if Baekhyun was your first kiss in this story and not Sehun~! Don't kill me.. anyway, I will make it up for you in the next chapters!! HAHA :)) Peace out! ^^