A Visit to EXO's dorm

My Devil Mentor

 

No One’s POV

                Today’s a hot day, it really is summer. Everyone can feel the heat. So everyone decided to keep it easy for today since your mentors thought everyone did a really good job, plus they feel lazy too to practice in this hot weather. “Hey kids, since you guys really worked hard judging from your first recital, what do you think of just relaxing today? Should we eat ice cream at our dorm? My treat!” Suho suddenly said. His voice is like a megaphone everyone in the room heard him. “Your treat? Really?” D.O. suddenly blurted out knowing it was the company’s allowance. “Aish~! Shut up! Anyways, I’m inviting only the girl trainees plus of course my dear EXO kids since Victoria-noona is the one responsible for the guys, so let’s go?” Suho said. “Our dorm? Now?” Sehun suddenly said quite surprised, but still wearing a poker face expression. “Uhuh! But first, let’s stop by the convenient store and buy some ice cream! I’ll just get my bag, and then we’ll go!” Suho said while smiling. “I’m leaving first,” Sehun said. “What? Yah, maknae! You can just go with us…” Suho said but he ignored him and just left.

Your POV

                Suho-oppa invited us to their dorm to eat ice cream. I’m not really a fan of ice cream but since it’s hot and it means, no practice, and to add, I might tour around Baekhyun-oppa’s room, not that I plan on doing that before, but who knows? And I’m curious who has the best room among them. Speaking of Baekhyun-oppa, we haven’t had much conversation since he was focusing on Jin-ah’s singing while I was stuck in that practice room dancing. I heard his taking good care of my sister, you lucky Jin-ah!

               “Waa, so Kai-oppa, we will see your dorm? Is it allowed?” Jiyoung said as we were entering their van. “It looks like it. You’re not gonna steal my underwear right? I guess it’s okay. Kidding!” Kai and the others laughed while Jiyoung just slapped his arm due to embarrassment. My other co-trainees are really close to their mentors now. My relationship with that Sehun devil is better but compared to the others, we have the worst relationship. After the recital, every one of the trainees had taken a photo with their mentor except me. I also wanted to have a photo with that devil, for souvenir. Not that I want to be really close to him, but at least I want him to be my friend… And then there he goes, he just left without even saying goodbye to us properly. Never mind him, at least I had a photo taken with Baekhyun-oppa, I can live with that! I saw my co-trainees sat beside their mentors. Aish, who says I want to sit beside that Sehun devil? He’s not coming with us again. He left without even saying where he’ll go. Tsk! The only sit left was beside Baekhyun-oppa. I have no choice so I sat there.

                “Annyeong, ___-ah,” Baekhyun-oppa said while smiling to me sweetly. Weird. I’m expecting my heart to flutter just like before but no, it’s not. Oh well, I guess I got used to his smile by now. Hehe! “Annyeong, Baekhyun-oppa,” I smiled again. “So, how are you and our maknae doing?” I don’t know why, but I got irritated in a weird-but-I-can’t-explain-why way when oppa suddenly blurted out the word ‘maknae’. Leaving me here while everyone has their supportive mentor! Aish! “Yea, we’re… okay,” I said, with a little sarcasm. He just chuckled a bit. I hate him right now for leaving me here, though I don’t want to practice either, but it doesn’t mean I don’t want him to join us. “I’ll pretend you’re saying the truth,” he said and we both softly laughed.

                For the whole drive, Baekhyun-oppa and I were talking. He told me that I reminded him of his closest cousin who is now in Canada that’s why he really wanted me to choose him as his mentor, but he’s okay with it since Jinhee’s my sister and that he’s still able to talk to me. Oppa~ if you only know how much I wanted you to be my mentor!!

 

 

 

                             

So, why do you think Sehun left? Where will he go? Hehehe~ Don't you worry! I'll be multi-updating again.. so please hang on and stay with me! ^^ And, don't forget to comment, they really motivate me, okay? Kekeke~ New subscribers, thank youuu! ^^