Recital - 2

My Devil Mentor

 

No One’s POV

            Sehun went to take his seat as your recital finally started…. (D.O.’s/ Chanyeol’s/ Suho’s/ Kai’s/ Baekhyun’s/ SHINee’s/ Manager-hyung’s expression----> O______O when they saw Sehun at the recital.)

                “Omo~ Maknae!” Suho said when Sehun finally sat at the empty chair next to him. Sehun just glared at him. On the other hand, ”Is this for real? Our maknae seriously made it here without manager-hyung waking him up?”  Chanyeol whispered to Kai. Both of them shook their heads, really surprised about Sehun's sudden appearance. “Hyung, are you thinking the same thing as what my instincts tell me?” Kai whispered to Chanyeol. “____-ah?,” Chanyeol whispered a little too loudly for Sehun to hear but he just stayed silent. “Shhh! ”Kai smacked Chanyeol’s head lightly while he nodding. Chanyeol knows that when it comes to Kai’s instincts, it can’t be wrong. So both of them looked at Sehun suspiciously. “So Sehun-ah, what brought you here? It’s not obliged,” D.O. asked Sehun.  “Oh… really?” Sehun asked in a monotone while making sure Kai and Chanyeol hear him. D.O. just nodded. “Or maybe not…?” Chanyeol then whispered to Kai but Kai still locked his eyes on Sehun. Sehun saw this and was about to stand up when D.O. tugged his shirt to let him sit again, “Yah! Since you’re already here, then just finish the recital man!” “Aish~ fine!” Sehun sighed and sat back again. “What…? I can’t believe my instinct fooled me for the first time… Hyung… I really am positive about this!” Kai sighed after thinking that Sehun only came because he thought it was still work. Chanyeol comforted Kai as Chanyeol just returned his focus on the stage while Kai was still eyeing Sehun once in a while. Noticing this, Sehun continued his poker-face act while watching every performance. From time to time, he’ll act as if he’s bored to death.

               “Hyung! It’s ___-noona’s turn.” Kai whispered to Chanyeol while staring suspiciously at Sehun. “Aish, Kkamjong, just give it up already. Look at him, he’s bored to death. Just accept the fact that once or twice, your instincts will betray you…” Chanyeol ignored Kai and just focused on your solo performance. Sehun sensed Kai’s eyes were fixed on him. Aish, won’t he stop this? My low-IQ hoobae’s performing right now! Pft! He thought. So Sehun watched your performance with a poker-face expression on his face, acting as if he could really die of too much boredom right now. He yawned at the middle of your solo performance which made Kai finally give up on whatever his instincts told him. Kai sighed. “See?” Chanyeol . Kai nodded half-heartedly. Chanyeol couldn’t help himself from chuckling upon seeing Kai’s defeated facial expression painted all over his face. Sehun realize that Kai gave up on him and that he succeeded, so a smirk automatically appeared on his lips.

                However, Sehun was not aware that Suho was silently observing him. He silently chuckled at his Maknae’s foolishness. *You put on a bored face, you even managed to yawn but you never even cared to close your eyes and stare away from that stage for more than 1 millisecond. You can full all your hyungs, even manager-hyung, but you can’t fool me. I'm your leader for some reason! Huh! Maknae, you clueless inlove pabo~! He thought while smiling.

                The recital finally ended. You remembered how wide the smiles and how nice the feedbacks of your co-trainees are towards you after your solo performance. "____-ah, you are so jjang! You look so amazing on stage. Unnie, I barely recognized you. I thought you were already a real artist back there! *applause *applause *applause…" You just smiled normally but you really felt good deep inside. You know you did great in that stage and above all, you didn't disappoint your devil-mentor.

              “____-ahhh~!” You heard your mom run to you as she left Jinhee who was then talking to Baekhyun. She was expecting a hug but you just stood there acting like a clueless person. “Aish, this is the time when you give your proud umma a hug, you silly!” She pinched your cheek lightly and hugged you. You chuckled at your mom’s immaturity and finally hugged her back. “Omo~ I can’t wait to let your father---“ she cut her sentence when she realized that you saw her holding a camera. “Umma~! You promised me you won’t record!!!” you were about to snatch it away from your mom but her reflexes was faster than the speed of light, she immediately hid it inside her purse.

               “You said, I can’t bring MY camera… I didn’t. So I borrowed your appa’s,” she smiled widely. “Aish~! I don’t know how smart you can be when situation calls for it!” You wrinkled your forehead. Your mom just grinned, contented with herself. “Umma~! Come here, I want to take a picture with SHINee-OPPAS~!” Jinhee said, and your mom disappeared just before you could even blink. You saw Sehun with the other members of EXO…. Smiling! You were shocked. He really is smiling! You were really confused when you saw a sudden flash hit his face. Ohh… Cameras! Pft, I knew it! I could’ve collapsed from shock there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                “Everyone, please get up the stage. We’ll be taking a group picture.” Suho suddenly said so every one of you stood up and gathered yourself together on the stage. “____-ah?” you were at the stairway when you saw Baekhyun extending his hand to help you back up the stage. You were about to extend your hand when Kai run to the staged and without noticing that he accidentally bumped you. It was just in your shoulder, but Kai was really strong which made you lose your balance. You were expecting yourself to crash on the floor when you felt someone behind you grab your waist. You turned to look and saw Sehun as he managed to pull you back up. “Yah! You pabo! What if Sehun wasn’t behind her,” Chanyeol lightly smacked Kai’s head as Kai hurried back to you. "___-noona, mianhaeyo, mianhaeyo!" he bowed to you non-stop as his way of apology. “Kwenchanayo,” you forgave him immediately as you turned around and saw Sehun, who was still holding on to you. To make it worse…or better… your face and his face was just a few inches away so you stepped back feeling embarrassed. He let go of you as both of you looked away from each other simultaneously. “Uhm, thanks…” you bowed and hurriedly went for the stage. Sehun followed slowly. Suho witnessed the whole situation and noticed Sehun’s ears were colored red already. He couldn’t help himself from smiling widely at the awkward sight.

 

 

 

                               

Omo~ Our leader!! :DDDD And Kai's instincts.. HAHA :)) i kept on laughing while reading this again. I hope you had quite a laugh too. Thanks for all those who subscribed, and for my new readers I hope you subscribe too.. keke~ See you in the next chapters.. :)