You're making me confuse

My Devil Mentor

No One’s POV

                It’s already Friday, one day before the first recital. Everyone is so focused on what they’re about to do including you and Sehun. Sehun was still scolding you and giving you cold stares whenever you do something wrong, but after the practice he changes into the peaceful Sehun. You're already getting used to him, though you still think he’s bipolar, but you don’t feel like asking him about it anymore. He must be really like that, you thought.

Your POV

                I and Sehun are the only ones in the practice room, AGAIN. The others started resting 5 minutes ago and Suho-oppa invited them for snack. I wanted to go too but this devil said I still need to practice so I just nodded half-heartedly and they all went to the cafeteria. Yeah right, extension of five minutes? What good does that make? And now he’s lying on the floor again.  “Yah, let’s rest for a bit,” Sehun said. I sat beside him again and now I find myself staring at him. His eyes are closed so he won't notice right? This has been a habit of us… or me. He’ll take his rest while I sit beside him and just stare at his calm face.

              “Yah…” he suddenly said. I panicked because he might catch see me staring at him but he kept his eyes closed so I sighed. “what?” I said. “Do you like Baekhyun-hyung so much?” I was surprised from his question. “M-m-mwo?” I stuttered. He didn’t move. “Nothing…” he said, still closing his eyes, but I want to repeat his question again just to check if I heard him correctly. “Did you just.. a-ask me if I li-like Baekhyun-oppa?” I said a little louder, but he didn’t say anything, he just shifted his left arm to support his head. “….” I haven’t thought of him that way, though. I really like Baekhyun-oppa ‘cause he’s cute and all but I never bothered to understand my feelings for him. Besides, I'm still not COMPLETELY over  that Lee Jonghyun... I'm trying so hard to forget him though... “Okay… then let me rest, and stop staring at my face please, you’re confusing me…” his words were arrogant but his tone wasn't. It was just like a soft statement coming from his mouth. “What do you mean okay? I never really thought of that, tsk! And what’s with me confusing you? I should be the one confused you know… because of your out of the blue question. And for the record, I’m not… staring. pshhh.” I said silently as I pouted. He stayed silent though, I guess he really is tired. It's okay, I also need my peace and quiet so I just grabbed my ipod, set my playlist to shuffle and wore my earphones…

Sehun’s POV

                Suho-hyung invited us to have snack but I wanted to stay with her, not really to annoy her. I just want to ask her something so I obliged her to stay and practice. After one routine, I told her we can rest. And now, I can sense her staring at me again. Yah, I told you don’t substitute my face for Baekhyun-hyung’s. We don’t even look alike! She even denied that I have a handsome face and now she’s staring at me like I'm a god, pft! But I like her staring at me… I don’t know, it gives me this good feeling. I don’t really want people giving me too much attention, I feel burdened but when she’s the one giving me attention, I don’t feel bothered at all, I like it like that. I always want to be by her side, even if it means annoying her and giving her over times, I just want to be next to her. Maybe because she's like a kid. if she was a cat, I’d adopt her. Then, I’ll finally have a cat. I can still sense her staring at me. Me, not handsome? In your face! Haha! But she likes Baekhyun-hyung right? Isn’t this like cheating? Well I can’t help it, if she falls for me, who wouldn’t? It wouldn’t hurt if I ask right?

            “Yah…” I said in a monotone. “M-m-mwo?” she stuttered, I think she just panicked ‘cause she can’t stop looking at my face. I didn't open my eyes because I'm nice. Else, I’ll caught her turn into tomato red again just like last time. Haha! “Do you like Baekhyun-hyung so much?” I asked her. It doesn’t sound so straightforward right? Aish! “M-m-mwo? She stuttered again, saying the same thing. But why do I feel like I just regretted asking her that question? Why do I feel like I’m not ready for her answer…? “Nothing…” yeah, just forget it. “Did you just.. a-ask me if I li-like Baekhyun-oppa?” she repeated my question. Yah, what's with the stuttering? pft. “…” I didn’t say anything, I just waited for her answer but she didn’t say anything either. ” Okay… then let me rest, and stop staring at my face please, you’re confusing me…” I finally said so that I can rest now… if I can. “What do you mean okay? I never really thought of that, tsk! And what’s with me confusing you? I should be the one confused you know… because of your out of the blue question. And for the record, I’m not… staring. pshhh.” I heard her mumble. Yea right? Then do you have another term for what you're doing just now?

          After a few minutes, I sense her keep staring at me again…  I just told you to stop staring at me but you’re really stubborn, now who wouldn’t be confused? Aish!

 

 

 

                                

Off to eat lunch.. Update again later.. :) I don't know but I just fell for Sehun's character in my fanfic.. are you feeling the same way? HAHA :)) More chapters to come... keep on supporting~ saranghaeyo ^^