Layjin: After This

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: I'm back with a layjin update :) I'm sorry everyone for the terribly slow updates. Among all three of my fanfics, the finale of LayJin was the hardest to write. It took me a month to come up with a finale. This is the second to the last chapter of the LayJin fic. AWW. My heart. My poor author heart is sad. I hope you enjoy LayJin. Thank you for waiting, and I will try my best to bring you better updates. I miss all of you. /sobs in a corner]

----

>>>YE JIN'S POV<<<

Lay and I had been in the hospital bathroom for an hour now. It's amazing how you don't notice time flying when you're with the person who makes you believe in the impossible.

"I love you, Aya Zhang. Ye Jin.Whatever name you possess. I love you. Every inch of you." Lay whispered earnestly in my ear. 

The small of my back trembled at his words. I couldn't get to say I love you again.

Why?

Because he made me stutter. I got tongue tied. Did his kiss make my speaking ability go nuts or invalid?

How did I fall in love with you, Detective Zhang Yixing?

Lay began tracing my lips with his warm index fingers. He bit his lip as he traced my cupid's bow.

"I don't know how I fell for you." Lay confessed as he playfully bit my index finger.

So now he's a mind reader? Great. He can cook. He can play the guitar and the piano. He can do every single thing.

"I'm asking myself the same question, Yixing." I replied against his ear, tasting the sweat that dried from his face.

"Stop teasing me, Aya Zhang." He commanded and grabbed my waist with both hands.

I growled in immense satisfaction.

"Hush. Save your screams for the near future." Lay ordered authoritatively as he pulled my face closer. 

His sweat dropped as my face launched near his visage. I moaned an unconscious moan.

"I. said.stop. teasing. me." Lay phrased. In my ear. With the huskiest voice ever.

And then boom.

Ovaries.

I found myself against the bathroom sink again while Lay gripping my body as he brushed his lips against mine. He kept on brushing and brushing, his lower lip touching the surface of my upper lip, his hot breath against my chin, teasing me until I felt my estrogen bursting. 

"I love you." I suddenly blurted out. I saw his dimples immediately.

And he finally kissed me again. Ardently, passionately, slowly, roughly, everything. Sweet, tangy, citrus, every taste was devoured by my lips. 

>>>FAST FORWARD<<<

>>>LAY'S POV<<<

Aya Zhang and I proceeded to Mr. Zhang's room in the hospital after our extremely short intimate moment in the bathroom. 

I held her hand bravely as I pushed the door open for her.

On the bed was Mr. Zhang. weak, fragile, aging

I think I almost punched a wall just to feel manly after seeing Mr. Zhang at his most vulnerable. Being a guy, I'm not good with details.

I can't describe what Mr. Zhang exactly looked like, but it was painful to look at.

Yes, the surgery was succesful, but it didn't equate to Mr. Zhang going back to his usual healthy condition.

"Princess." He called Aya. The heiress, tears fighting each other, clutched my hand and walked towards Mr. Zhang's bed.

"Grandpa, you will be disc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter