Crossed Boundaries

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[A/N: Hi guyssssssssss. I’m sorry. I feel crappy for not updating. There were many many things that happened for the past two months. Anyway, wow. I had to reread Runaway Heiress for two days because I wanted to prepare an update. Darn, I miss being the writer. I’m so sorry if I can’t reply to the comments or messages any longer. I will try my best to reply during the Holiday Season, Christmas that is. So anyway, say hello to a new chapter. LAYJIN FTW!!!]

 

BACKGROUND MUSIC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdBKM7JxEFc

 

>>> LAY’S POV<<<

Perhaps I am the world’s biggest failure.

I thought I changed for the better. I thought that my life was in perfect order.

So maybe this is the reason why Aya Zhang doesn’t seem to notice my affection.

Because she thinks that I am a failure.

Come to think of it, Jung Min Hyeok is everything. Standford graduate, photographer, earning for himself, picturesque…

He’s everything I’m not.

I’m just a mere guy who trained 10 hours a day and eventually became a member of an idol group.

What can I do? I cook. I write songs. I entertain.

But Aya Zhang doesn’t need a cook. Aya Zhang doesn’t need someone to sing. She can buy everything. She has everything.

The only thing keeping me going is my family, and our fans.

Staring at the post-Christmas streets of Seoul, I surrendered.

It is necessary to fail when succeeding has given up on you.

Tell me I’m right.

Manager-hyung called my phone. I picked it up.

“Zhang Yixing, where the hell are you?  You’re two hours late. The rest of EXO just finished their solo shots for the comeback album. Where in the world are you? Don’t tell me that you’ve been frolicking around Seoul with your girlfriend. Get your back here in the studio, or—“ Manager retorted.

I am a stupid failure who doesn’t value time.

I ran back to the SM building. I proceeded to the dressing room. Manager hyung and the rest of EXO had disappointed looks on their faces.

Suho-hyung and Wu Fan hyung were waiting for me. They were about to give me the lecture.

“Yixing, next time,  when you say yes to a commitment, say yes. Stick to it.” Suho hyung said, sugar coating everything.

Wu Fan cleared his throat.

“Lay, it’s disappointing. You’re late. This shouldn’t happen again, or else, EXO won’t function as 11. If you know what I mean. Now get ready for the solo shots. You have a lot to prove.” Wu Fan said directly.

Perhaps I should just have a tattoo on my forehead that says, “FAILURE”

There was a knock on the door.

“Come in.” Suho hyung said gently.

It was the heiress. We locked eyes.

You’re beautiful.

I love you, but I shouldn’t.

Wu Fan and Suho left the dressing room. I was left with the heiress.

“Hello Lay. Here you go, please wear this. Tell me if you need some altering. Call me once you’re finished dressing up.” Aya said in her usual sweet, noona voice.

Isn’t she going to say something like, “Darn, Lay, you’re late. I was waiting….”?

But no. She was quiet.

This is why I love her so much that it sometimes pains me.

“Don’t leave.” I ordered weakly.

Aya Zhang swallowed.

“Oh okay. But I thought. I thought that you’re not comfortable with people watching you dress up.” She answered.

“I. Said. Don’t. Leave.” I worded in her ear.

Her eyes widened.

She smiled unsurely and patted my head.

“Okay. Noona won’t leave. I’ll help you dress up.” She said promptly.

 

I took off my coat and shirt, revealing my chest to her. I looked down and I couldn’t stare into her eyes.

She handed me a leather jacket and a shirt from Zara Men.

“Kindly wear it, Lay. “

I nodded and obliged.

I turned off the lights.

The heiress made a loud gasp. The gasp was too loud that it sounded like a moan of pleasure.

I couldn’t react because I was down and neglected.

“Lay, why? Why did you turn off the lights?” She asked me.

I looked somewhere else.

“Because I don’t want to disrespect you by taking off my pants with the lights on. It’s better if you  close your eyes along with the lights.” I replied.

I saw her shut her eyes.

I could kiss you right now and tell you my deepest agonies, but something tells me that I don’t deserve you.

I know that you’re feeling a great deal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter