Nightmare: All Night Long

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I believe that kyuhyunwifey has a lot of explaining to do.Second, sorry it took me too long to update. (Thanks for commenting <3, I saw my name on Jay Park's video! THANK YOU!) Third, I confess, I haven't checked all the comments. Fourth, my love life is lalala. So I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you guysHehe. I will post the details about the meetup later!  Poster by x-flamint.

And this is the bg music that I've been aching to use ever since the Chae Han fic. OMG. PLAY THIS LATER. haha. I will not rate this chapter.

---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1deJAOoWNM

>>>YE JIN'S POV<<<

I did not just say that. Let me die in a hole. Krisus. I can't. Did I just use my inner goddess on Zhang Yixing? Did I just use a seductive tone on him??? My dignity is gone!!!!

"What are you up to?" Lay asked me,  his eyes slowly stripping my clothes.

But whatever. It's just the way he stares. No need to assume.

I bit my lip out of anxiety. I had to find a way out of my suggestive statement.

"Erm. Lay, I'm up to sleeping." I said, alibi. I didn't bother checking Lay's reaction.

"If you say so." Lay remarked and then headed out of the room.

What a gentleman. He's going to let me sleep in his room, on his bed... while he's... 

on the tiny couch in the living room...

Life's unfair, my subconscious tells me.

Goodnight, Mr. Zhang Yixing. Thanks for saving me. Thanks for a lovely Christmas night. 

>>> LAY'S POV<<<

So I guess it's not Merry Christmas for me.

I guess I wished too hard.

I guess I asked for too much.

I guess I'm insatiable.

I guess it's just wishful thinking.

I guess I love her too badly.

Too desperately. Too helplessly.

Sighing the loudest, I heard my ually active roommate, Kyu Noh, snoring in his sleep. His girlfriend probably left the dorm minutes ago.

I lied my back against the sofa and rubbed my neck.

I shut my eyes.

Goodnight, Ms. Zhang Ye Jin. Thanks for letting me find you. Thanks for a lovely Christmas night, albeit frustrating.

I'll touch your skin with my lips as I sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. GRANDPA ZHANG DON'T LEAVE!!!!!! GRANDPA, I BEG YOU. GRANDPA, DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES!!!!" 

I heard hysterical screaming from my room. 

That's Aya Zhang's voice? Or am I dreaming? It's 1 AM. That lady's probably sleeping soun-

"GRANDPA! PLEASE! GRANDPA!" 

I heard the horrible, frantic, painful shouting. I figured out that there's something going on. If not mistaken, the heiress was crying.

And I've never seen her cry.

I dashed inside my room and found Aya Zhang walking in circles. 

She was panting. Her face beet red, her eyes bloodshut with salty tears.

And I couldn't even describe the array of reactions I had when I witnessed her crying.

"NOOOOO, Grandpa" She kept on screaming like a little girl.

For a brief moment, I stood in ice. What should I do?

ZHANG YIXING, DON'T THINK! 

ACT.

I caught the restless heiress in my arms. "Sshhhhh... Calm down, calm down." I whispered, but she was strong. Aya tried to push me and continued to wail.

She's asking for Dominant Yixing. I hate it when things get out of hand. I get so rough.

I carried her bridal style and tossed her on the bed. The Christmas lights were still on, and the lights were dim.

She did not stop screaming. Grabbing my black necktie, I tied Aya Zhang's hands to my bed. 

She woke up from a nightmare.

"Calm down! It's just a dream!" I yelled with authority.

She blinked and silenced. Her crying might have disappeared, but the fear in her thickened,

"Lay, I. I... had a dream. Grandpa  uh, he uh died in my dream. Lay, I can't. Tell me---it's it's it's not real." The heiress begged.

She ignored the fact that she was tied to my bed.

I jumped on the bed. "Wake up. It's just a bad dream. We'll call Mr. Zhang tomorrow. It's 1 am." I hissed in her ear.

She nodded, but she panted again. She can't calm down.

"Sshhhh..." I hushed her.

"Lay... calm... I can't. Lay, read... read me something.. I should stop.. Lay, read me a book, tell me a a sto-story." Aya stuttered.

I looked around the room and scan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter