Firsts

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! Double Update! Thank you Chulifei for the poster ^ ^

---

>>>YE JIN'S POV<<<

I have managed to survive my first five days in Brazil without partying, drinking, or smoking.

Dear Santa, I have been nice this season.

Now I want a present.

I know what you're thinking, Santa.

And no, I am not asking for Mr. Zhang Yixing, in a birthday suit on my doorstep this 25th. No, Santa. I'm not naughty.

I just want to see everyone happy this season. Yes, that's very altruistic of me. Now, praise me. LOL. Kidding. But true, I want smiles. I'm tired of this etchy White Christmas thingo majjigo that every "untaken" person is making a fuss of. 

I'm y, free, and single. Teehee. I've got Jung Min Hyeok wrapped around my little finger, but I want him to date another girl. I'm just not into him. He's not my thing.

It's a warm Sunday night in my hotel suite. Grandpa Zhang was already asleep in the suite beside mine. Good Ol Grandpa got worn out from our hiking activity earlier.

Yes, I forced my lovely Grandpa to go hiking with me.

I just went out of the shower and put on a fitted white cotton dress. Droplets of water fell down the tips of my ribcage-length hair. 

After finishing what's left of my latte, I had the urge to call my parents in China. So I did. It was my first time to call them after five-six months of running away.

"Zhang." I heard my mother through the other line. I fought back the tears. Bleh. Crying is not my thing.

"Mom?" I croaked, my voice coarse, faint.

"Oh. I'm surprised you're alive." She immediately replied. My mom's tone was casual.

"Yes. How are you and appa?" I asked.

"Ye Jin Zhang, I will not entertain your questions unless you return here. You've ruined our name, repair it if you wish to do so. Priveleges are waiting for you here in China. Now, if you don't want to, then go ahead. Separate from us. Sure, I know that you have millions of dollars with you right now because of the stupid vault in your room, but do keep in mind that you're still a Zhang. Make your own business, marry a billionaire, I don't care. We want your name in the ranks of Paris Hilton and Ivanka Trump. Keep that in mind." My mom said then hung up.

Welcome to my life. My parents are nothing but business-minded. No attachment at all. No sense of affection or something. Just commitment. Impractical commitment. Now you understand why I amost never cry, why I don't get too emotional. But I do feel empty. And no one notices that.

I just entertained myself by looking at the #exo tag on tumblr. Oh I love international fans too. They're so devoted.I must include their countries in EXO's World Tour after they finish tap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter