After Christmas

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meh. Your reactions=AMUSING. Okay, I was laughing. Come one guys! I swear. There will be surprises for you. I have thought of them ever since what? April? HAHA. I promise... just a little bit of bearing with my ing, and I will let your lovely sail ship. I PROMISE. Thanks for the patience. <3 ASDFGHJKLOOVE, thanks for the poster :)

---

>>>YE JIN'S POV<<<

Can you guys stop panicking? Calm yo , arasso?

I don't get why everyone in SM is so darn depressed that I'm leaving for Brazil. I'm just going to have a holiday break, okay?

I mean yeah, I'll be gone for a while, and I won't see my lovely EXO family and that frustrating animal Yixing, but Krisus!

I. will. be. back. real. soon.

I'm no longer the 17-year old who cried when her parents flew to Japan on the day of her 17th birthday.

I'm the 20-year old independent woman who can survive a week without the sight of the person I like.

And I miss flying. 

I do feel bad that I wasn't able to say goobye to Lay, but man. He deserves that. He didn't say a proper and clear goodbye when he said that my lips belonged to his.

Now that I think about it, Lay's statement is the statement of any other guy who likes teasing girls for fun. Nothing serious. I'm sure of it.

---

I devoured yummy white chocolate and iced latte inside the airport. Grandpa Zhang has just landed in Brazil.

Gotta admit, my stomach felt stuffed and chilled after eating. I wiped my mouth with a table napkin. Then bam. I instantly thought of Lay's lips.

I love his lips. Sensual. full. Perfect Cupid's bow. 

Sometimes, I want to play drunk and then I'll attack him on purpose. That'll be the best Christmas present, ever.

My phone rang. I swallowed the triangular white chocolate before answering.

"Zhang Ye Jin, speaking." I uttered and gulped down my iced latte. 

"Aya Zhang."

Okay, my stomach churned and I almost lashed out the latte from my mouth.

"Zhang Yixing." I said.

There was this pause.

"Aya Zhang." He repeated. I bit my lip. His tongue caressed my name.

"Zhang Yixing." I said again.

"I'll take you from behind." He whispered on the other line. Hnggggggg.Innuendo.

"Silly. Don't say things intended for Ye Min." I witted.

I heard him laugh ily in the background.

"Literally." He answered.

Oh , but nah. You're a stupid tease. I don't wish to be deflowered from behind, and meh. I want to be married first.

"Yo. Where were you a while ago? I wasn't able to-" I mumbled. I was cut.

"Behind." He worded, single.

And I turned my back. I wanted to rip my boarding pass, but I wanted to rip that tight Aqua dress shirt that hugged his chest and biceps.

"Oh you little stalker...." I teased and began messing with Lay's hair. His face didn't move. He grabbed my arm.

"You don't leave without words." He said to me. I didn't realize that we were an i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter