I Can't.

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

<3 Good Evening :) Are you guys having a fun weekend? I'm not. HAHA. Midterms this week. LOL. So anyway, poster by Leny. Thank you so much :)

--- bg music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IdPCJJqZwI

>>>LAY'S POV<<<

I was never the opportunity seeker, actually.

But I just had to. 

My gaze was well received by the heiress. She was inviting me, so I came.

And she was going to lay a chaste, modest kiss on my cheeks.

Being Zhang Yixing, I just can't...

I just can't settle for mediocrity. And a kiss on the cheek was nothing but second-rate.

"More", my testosterones commanded.

So I obliged and deliberately moved my face and angled my lips, making sure that it was against her lips.

Then contact was made. Soft... tangerine... the kind of taste that will leave any guy aching for more. 

Three seconds, and we did not move an inch. Literally lip on lip. Lip to lip. Lip against lip. No swirling, nothing fancy, lips tightly pressed against each other

Aya was the one to pull away. I was disappointed. She acted like nothing happened.

"What was that???" Lu Han blurted out.Everyone else in the room saw what happened between the two of us.

Aya Zhang laughed hysterically. "Haha. LOL. Lay and I got overjoyed! Heeheee! This is what happens when two people get so hyped. Right, Lay?" She said while clapping her hands.

I swallowed, deep down to my throat. "Right." I scoffed sourly and grabbed my bags.

After what happened, I guess I just wanted to lie on my bed and keep touching my lips.

"I'll go ahead. Well done, guys. See you around." I said farewell then headed out.

If that heiress showed just a wee bit of emotion toward that "accidentally on purpose" kiss, I would have stayed with them longer.

But no, she begged to rebel. 

I stopped walking along the hallways when my phone vibrated. I knew that it was Kwon Ye Min calling me.

I still, somehow miss Ye Min, but not in a romantic, longing sense.

"Ye Min... " I uttered softly. I couldn't hear her properly. It was noisy in her background.

"Lay Oppa. How's everything there? Do you miss me already?" She asked. My ears hurt from the loud music blaring on the other line.

"Everything's fine. Uh, where are you?" I manag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter