Mr. Righteous

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: The poster below is by FeiFeiMa.She created several posters for this Lay fanfic^ ^ They are all posted on the foreword. Thank you so much. (hugs). Anyway, haha, back with my triple updated. haha. i missed you guys :)]

--

>>>LAY'S POV<<<

I hate airports. I always get a terrible stiff neck whenever I ride the airplane, so I had to buy a neck pillow.

My occupation as an idol requires a lot of plane rides, and I just don't like the smell of airplanes.

Airplanes smell like medicine or hospital or some odorless place. Because I don't like the smell, I also have my face mask that covered half of my face.

So every time EXO travels overseas, you'll find me with a leopard print mask and a grey neck pillow hanging plainly on my shoulder.

---

I think it's wrong, it's wrong for Soo Man to ask the airport management to purposely delay the flight just to wait for the arrival of EXO-M. It's just not fair for the other passengers.

I'm being overly righteous, but hey, isn't that the right thing?

I have no idea why Mr. Soo Man called for us. That man always makes seemingly bad decisions, but at the end of the day, I have to admit, he's a genius.

That doesn't mean that I like him as a person. I don't know. Mr. Soo Man isn't the brightest crayon in the box, but he's the sharpest knife in the cabinet.

And speaking of plane rides, plane food kills me. 

My tongue is picky. It picks what to eat.

It picks what to…

taste.

I tend to overstudy the food served inside the plane. EXO's fitness instructor was sitting beside me inside the plane, so I was careful with the food I requested.

As idols, we follow a strict diet. It's probably been two years since I last ate doughnuts, bacon and the yolk of the egg, junkfood and the list goes on. It doesn't help that I'm the one who cooks in the dorm.

I get tempted to cook "real food." I mean, sure, I can cook real food, but it's not practical. I don't have a lot of time. I'm the last one to go home, and I'm the one who cooks. 

Self-pity . I should stop.

Practicality is basically what every man needs in this world to survive.

.. I ended up ordering some random salad and ice cold water to ease my stiff neck.

The whole plane ride was incredibly turbulent and shaky. I tried to sleep, but the girl behind us was making noises.

She made weird, unexplainable noises whenever the plane shook violently. Listening to the riffs of her voice, she was actually enjoying the turbulence.

"Gahhh.. ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter