Lessons Do Not Equate to Morals

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ya-Ha! I'm back! kyuhyunwifey @computershop. OMG =))))) I'm seriously laughing... COMPUTER SHOP FTW!!! Ack. Okie. Luckily, I wrote the update on paper, so I'm just going to type everything ^ ^ Hope you'll enjoy Chapter 49. #JustHopin. Cuteeee Poster by sophiadiemmi

BACKGROUND MUSIC FOR LATER : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRJ4IzpfVUs

---

>>>LAY'S POV<<<

The maknae line, Tao, Se Hun, and Kai complained. 

"Yah! Lay Hyung! You didn't have to be so critical about it! The soup looks perfectly fine. We're hungry!" Kai whined.

Tao and Se Hun agreed with him. Since I was older than them, I used my authority. I just looked at them, and in one flick, they silenced.

They just confided with EXO's "father", Suho-hyung. D.O. Kyungsoo was usually quiet. He agreed with me. His eyes were wide open as he gave me a nod.

Then I propelled my body toAya Zhang. She had been very quiet. Her eyes traveled from one place to another. I wanter her whole attention.

It's only right to demand such thing.... I scrutinize her on a daily basis;she should examine me back.

"Uhm, Lay, do you have any suggestions I really don't want to fail you guys so I need someone to tell me wgat to do." Aya said. She fiddled with the buttons of her top.

"Awww Ye Jin noona. That's alright. Your cooking has improved." Lu Han told her.

Sigh. Why is she so hard to read? One minute, she's all badass; the next she's fragile, gentle.

Aya Zhang, you're my biggest puzzle. Let me solve you.

>>>YE JIN'S POV<<<

"Lay, help me?" I begged. Honestly, I was only asking for help because I badly wanted to create a pseudo LayJin atmosphere between the two of us.

Lay sauntered over the kitchen. He kept a steady gaze on the pan. The heat was encircling, embracing.

Sweat dropped from my forehead. I lifted my shirt to wipe it.

Oh wait. Wrong move. I just flashed a great deal of skin to Lay. Call me flirt, but I was hoping that he saw it.

I'm desperate; don't hate me. If you were in my position, it'll be hard....

Hard to resist Zhang Yixing...

Lay's Adam's apple moved up and downas he made his way to the stove. I continued tending to the failed soup.

Lay, without any warnings, stood behind me. 

And then Lay slammed his palms on the corners of the stove. He slammed his palms. He slammed.

[A/N: Please play background music. Heehee. Thank you ^ ^]

Such slamming action by Lay caused his body to move an inch closer to my neck.

I was between his long, muscular arms.

Badass Ye Jin, enter the scene now.

"What is this. Zhang Yixing? Your way of teaching me how to cook? LOL Lay, it's not gonna work." I joked. I did a phenomenal job hiding my nerves.

What drove me crazy was my intense contact with Lay's body.

Yet, our skins were not touching. My body ached for skinship.

I was cornered. Lay was against my back already. Wordless, only heavy breathing. Lay disregarded my earlier comments.

Lay's hair slightly blushed against my skin as he shot his lips on the very skin of my ear. I repeat, on the skin.

He pressed his lips against my lobes. sensitive part

Something so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter