Only Learned (Bad) Things

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Welcome to my Nile River Fic (a.k.a LONGEST fic ever.) HEEHEE. =)) Okie, now we're on with a LayJin update! Thank you dear Kirayi for the poster! And thank you so much to all of you who's been commenting and messaging. I appreciate it A LOT. /sobs.

bg music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC4ZCsgD3S0

---

>>>LAY'S POV<<<

It didn't take long for me to realize that I've been persistent about bringing the heiress 'home'.

I have made a fool of myself. What confusion have I gotten into? I had to question my decision of showing her my phone to read the text message.

Because I never let anyone check my personal messages, not even Kwon Ye Min.

What I showed to my temptress was the foundation of any real, mature relationship,

Trust

It's very tricky- what I feel about the heiress. Only time will tell.

>>>THAT TUESDAY<<<

Stuck in airport traffic, I gripped the leather steering wheel of my sedan. Kwon Ye Min was beside me, and I had to take her to Incheon Airport. (I still had to meet with Aya Zhang's laconic grandfather.)

She's going to Monte Carlo for two weeks.... 

"Oppa, lately, you've been different. Why do I feel that you no longer love me? Why is it that everytime I try to kiss or touch you, you always always reject me? Lay, I'm hurt." Ye Min told me frankly. 

I shifted the gear to drive. I served her a meaningless glance. I didn't know what to answer. Part of me was ready to let go, but Kwon Ye Min is too manipulative to be released from. 

"Oppa, don't you dare break up with me just because you're famous now. Oppa, I've always been here for you. I know that Joo Young's your childhood best friend, but I am your childhood dream. Lay, we've known and loved each other for the longest time now." She told me and cried on my shoulder.

Exactly why I can't break up from her... It's not that I'm still madly in love with her, but it's never easy to hurt someone. I don't want to be that someone, especially for my childhood lover Kwon Ye Min.

"Oppa, if you can't say that you'll miss me, then could you tell me that you love me?" She begged. It haunted me beacuse when I looked into Kwon Ye Min's eyes, my mind was blocked. All I could see was Aya Zhang.

"I don't think I could comfort you with 'I love you' anymore." I confessed.

There was the phenomenal deafening silence. The winter season was fast approaching. I continued driving. Ye Min combed her hair and looked at her reflection in the mirror. After a while, we finally reached the airport.

Ye Min caressed my cheeks. It stung and didn't feel right. I badly wanted to ask for a short short split to clear my mind, but I didn't want to hurt her. She had been nothing but kind to me, so it's not right to hurt her.

"I'll try to understand your situation, Lay. I won't break up with you or anything. On a side note, you shouldn't talk that much to Ye Jin. I get it; she's responsible enough, but she's quite weird. Seeing that you've changed a bit, your style of dressing, the way you think, it's right to assume that you only learned bad things from Ye Jin, but if on the contrary, you'll only learn good things frome me." Ye Min mentioned. She gave me an unnoticed peck on the lips before heading out of my car.

A peck on my lips was nothing compared to the attention I've been giving Aya Zhang.

And Ye Min's argument was very valid. Yes, I learned good things from Ye Min... Good but wrong things. And with Aya Zhang, I may have learned risky things... Bad but right things.

>>>FAST FORWARD<<<

My scheduled meeting with Mr. Zhang was 8:30 pm at the OT12 Penthouse. I arrived twenty minutes late.

When I entered the penthouse, I saw no one but Jung Min Hyeok.

That Jung Min Hyeok.

"You're late, Zhang Yixing. You're twenty three minutes late." A voice behind me said.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Mr. Zhang. He hit my left knee with his cane. I straightened up as response.

Mr. Zhang gave me a judging look before asking me to take a seat across his throne. I was seate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter