Post

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! Surprise Update! I'm currently taking a break from studying. OTL. College life. HUHU. I'll send the replies after my tests :).  @shinaej, gumawo for the poster you made. :) BTW, guys, I enjoyed your reactions and tweets for the previous chapter. It boosred my mood. Yipee!

---

>>>LAY'S POV<<<

Of course, I had been in the same train.

I was about to head straight to Ye Min's house, but... I spotted two suspicious men eyeing the heiress. I loathed the meaningful stares they had.

I abhored the fact that the two men were looking at her in such a manner that I didn't fancy.

Their little negotiation with each other didn't go clandestine. I managed to get the sign that they were plotting something unlawful.

Without hesitation, I followed the two suspicious men inside the same train where Aya Zhang was. The loophole of coming in late was that I couldn't stand beside the heiress. She had been buried deep within the crowd of people taking the train. I was stuck on the other side, so I had to croon my neck to keep an eye on her. I also kept prying glances on the two men. 

The minute I saw one of them approach Aya Zhang, I also stepped further. The crowd hindered me from advancing to her vicinity. I had to watch impatiently.

Soon. The two men were against her. That I could not tolerate anymore.

It wasn't right to push random people in the train, but I had to. I had to step out of my comfort zone to put an end to the idiocy of the attackers.

And I cannot stand seeing the heiress in that state. I felt burdened by it. I felt angry.

No one touches her.

Little did I know, I was already standing in front of the heiress and her attackers. My fists were crumpled like paper. My veins seemed to stream down as I recited the South Korean Consitution.

Psychoanalysis dictated me to remove my jacket, wrap it around the heiress, and pull her towards me.

And that was a form of skinship that I didn't regret.

For a second, I was distracted. Her hair smelled of the addictive grape candies I used to eat. The candies tasted like flowers. Then it occurred to me...

Perhaps the heiress is a .

If she is, then, I should cease my impure thoughts on her. That would be equitable.

I smiled at the possibility, but I had to act upon what's happening. I needed to get her out of the trainwreck.

.... 

We found ourselves walking beside each other. I couldn't understand why the heiress can't look at me in the eye when she can ogle at Jung Min Hyeok for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter