Joo Hun Episode 2: Debate

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@vanillaeunicorn, thank you so much for the poster :) I'm doing a Joo Hun update tonight because I want to have a longer preparation time for the next LayJin update.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOocelM3YXs

---

>>>JOO YOUNG'S POV<<<

"Yah, Oh Se Hun!" I called out when Se Hun arrived home one Saturday night.

"Yah! Oh Joo Young, can you lower your voice?!" He demanded.

"Stop shouting. Your child's crying again!" I told Se Hun.

We're fighting for unknown reasons.

Se Hun removed his baby blue blazer and got baby Joo Hun from my arms.

"You're being crabby just because I didn't go shopping with you." Se Hun assumed.

"That's not it, Oh Se Hun!" I argued.

I'm not petty. 

Baby Joo Hun started to cry endlessly. I took him back to my arms and kissed his cheek.

"You're making the situation worse by shouting, Joo Young." Se Hun said.

"No, I'm not. I'm not mad because of the shopping thing. I'm not petty like you!" I defended.

"Then why in the world are you mad?!?!" Se Hun angrily exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes. "Because you don't listen to me!" I shouted. I covered our baby's ears.

"You know what? Just put Joo Hun to sleep. He's not going to stop crying because of your shrieky voice." Se Hun lashed out at me.

Se Hun got baby Joo Hun and placed him on the crib. After that, we started arguing again.

Ugh. I hate it when Se Hun plays the arrogant one.

"Don't tell me that I'm not a good listener! I listen to your complaints all the time! I sacrifice my bed time by taking care of Joo Hun instead of waking you up!" He yelled once again.

"And you're taking it back to me?! Is that it? FYI, Oh Se Hun, I sacrificed my bed time as well! Instead of sleeping, I wait for you until midnight just to satisfy you and your carnal needs! And I don't complain if you want it for seven rounds a day! I've always kept my mouth shut about it!" I retorted.

Se Hun threw the books on the coffee table.

"And that one! Don't you dare bring that topic up! It's you who always asks for it! When I complained about my lisp, you were the one who initiated to make love! Don't you dare call me a byuntae!" He shouted again.

"Exactly! You're a byuntae who doesn't listen! I asked if we could use protection, yet you disapproved!" I replied and picked up the books.

Se Hun threw the magazines. 

"And why wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter