What Feels?

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Loook! It's a poster by xxessmeeee. She just started doing graphics. Isn't it cute??? Thank you so much for the stylish poster. Hehe!

---

>>> YE JIN'S POV<<<

"Ye Min, kindly do the honors of getting the water. As for you, Ms. Zhang, you can now take a break from working and maybe spend time with your friend….." Lay said.

I raised my eyebrows at Lay.

"What friend are you talking about?" I asked suspiciously, folding my arms across my chest as I neared him.

"Jinri-noona, or SHINee's photographer. Either." Lay replied.

Oh okay. I thought he was pertaining to Jung Min Hyeok alone. I had to face palm mentally.

Kwon Ye Min hit Lay's shoulder and removed her black fur coat. 

"Oppa, hold my coat for a while. I'll get snacks for everyone." Ye Min said happily.

She was so cheerful and bubbly yet graceful at the same time. Is she younger or older than me?

"How old are you, Ye Min?" I asked her. She flipped her hair like a beauty pageant contestant.

"I'm 21. I'm older than oppa." Ye Min answered. So Lay and I are younger than her?

"You're my unnie! I'm 20." I told her.

Oh shoot. I forgot that I'm playing as a 26-year old in front of EXO. Aish. Pabo.

EXO-M started to crack up like retards. "Hihihihihihi. Oh Ye Jin noona! You're joking again.. We all know that you're 26!" Tao said in between laughs.

I blushed and just laughed along. Lay wasn't laughing. He was probably thinking of how stupid my answer was. Can't blame him. It was stupid after all.

"So I'm getting Starbucks for everyone. I'll be back, okay?" Ye Min said as she Lay's arms. 

wowowowowow. how close, how sweet. 

"Can you buy me a pack of Doritos?" Lay suddenly asked.

So he eats junkfoods now? That's a miracle!

Ye Min scowled at Lay. "No, oppa. I'm not buying you greasy stuff. That's going to make you fat. I'll just buy wheat bread for you." Ye Min told Lay.

Lay chose not to reply. Maybe he was too starved after the fashion show and that he wanted to reward himself with chips. I gotta admit, the whole "fat" comment from Ye Min was a little too materialistic and worldly. 

When Ye Jin had left, EXO-M all slouched on the couch and got their phones to make a phone call on Star Call. Xiu Min and Tao were the ones who made the phone call.

I punched Lay's arm, with the subtle intention of removing Ye Min's touch on him. Lay didn't budge. He was silent, observing his surroundings. Typical Lay.

"Yo unicorn, you tired?" I asked Lay because his mood was becoming gloomy. Lay inhaled, took a break from observing stuff and looked at me in the eyes.

Turned out, I was the one he was studying at the moment.

"You're just hungry." I remarked jokingly and got my purse to get a small pack of Lay's sour cream. Yeah, I like eating chips. My parents hated it when I asked for chips, so now that I'm free, I can eat what I want.

I handed the chips to Lay. "Sorry I don't have Doritos at the moment. Don't worry. I won't tell Ye Min that you ate ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter