Blessing in Disguise

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heehee! New poster from anon! Thank you <3 I'll put pictures in this chapter :)

---

>>>YE JIN'S POV<<<

I stopped smoking. I cut my old habits and bid goodbye to cigars, alcohol, and clubs.

So why the sudden quit, you may ask...

no special reason, honestly. Plain and simple, those habits were bad for me. I've had an epiphany, a manifestation that I'm 20, and I need to live.

And I'm far from perfect. Okay, on the brighter side of things, I got over my insecurity. yeah, that fast. So last week's sentimental breakdown in the bath tub about Kwon Ye Min's perfection will be my last.

I hope.

And about Lay, oh okay. I think I like him. I guess I'm not sure yet. One minute I do, one minute I don't. He's forgetful, and it sometimes irks me, but at least, he keeps his room clean, so I don't have to clean it. Good job, unicorn.

So say, that I like him. He's a man, not a guy... or for all I know, his y dimples are just knocking on my estrogen's door. In English, I meant to say that maybe I'm just liking him for aesthetic or physical reasons. I'm being honest to myself. I don't have to deny that I like him, but I can't be like,

"Eyyyyy baby boy, I think I like you...Le'ts make y babies together"

Of course, I can't do that. It's awkward. Besides, he's got his career to worry about while I've got my stressful job as co-stylist, housekeeper, technician, errands lady, personal assistant of EXO-M.

But hey, my resume is impressive.

And I still had to oversee the Seoul Fashion Week, because my 12 beloved EXO princes were chosen to walk the runway for Calvin Klein Clothing. Clothing. Not underwear.

With EXO-M's whole wardrobe assigned to me, I've got total control of the wardrobe. I had three full days to arrange four sets of clothing for each EXO-M member. The task was tough. I got so used to be the one watching fashion shows and not styling!

---

But I worked hard. I utilized those three days. I worked all night planning specific clothing for my EXO-M boys. I wanted them to look good on the runway. So I worked in my office until 3 A.M for three days. I was pressed for time, and I was also doing my job as EXO's housekeeper and assistant during the day. I just disregarded the little noises in the wee hours of the morning... like door creaking, absent footsteps... OKAY, SM BUILDING. YOU'RE HAUNTED.

>>>FAST FORWARD TO SEOUL FASHION WEEK<<<

The whole EXO staff arrived very early at the set. I got to take a look at the runway and the stage. Calvin Klein Korea's senior stylist told me that EXO was the main star for the event, so he sort of pressured me to dress EXO well.

 I was going to put clothes on them backstage. Jinri-eonni for EXO-K, myself for EXO-M. They all had to change in front of us thrice. So . EXO.

Hey! I wasn't going to take advantage! I selected deep cut necklines for every EXO-M member, tight jeans and all that. Of course, I got the ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter