Dancing On My Own

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi! I'm back from my vacation. Poster by dongsaeng, Daydreamer_. Thank you… ^ ^

---

>>>LAY'S POV<<<

EXO has planned something for Suho-hyung's birthday party. We all arranged reservations for a high-class VIP club near Hongdae.

Everyone is seriously hyped to surprise the said EXO leader. I myself. Suho-hyung is a righteous man, and we share the same views.

I have no right to complain about the venue of the party since we were also celebrating the success of our first performance as 12 in Inkigayo.

---

We were all free on the day of Suho-hyung's party, and I was in someone else's home,hanging out.

I was hanging out with Kwon Ye Min, my ex-girlfriend. She called me the night before and asked me to come over.

Of course, I said yes. I still felt the attraction towards her, and I can't miss a chance.

So we were alone in her quiet loft. I was watching her paint a beautiful landscape of the Han River.

"Oppa, I've been thinking of you while I was in New York. I was thinking why you stopped calling me." Ye Min said, putting down her palette and approaching me.

"We broke up. That's why." I replied, straight forward.

She tucked in some hair behind her ears. "I didn't. You were the one who got butthurt after I left for New York. I didn't ask for a break-up." Ye Min answered, touching my thighs.

I gently put her hand away, because I wasn't comfortable with what she's doing.

"Let's just put it aside. Shall we?" I told her and went over to the laptop to check our fan messages from exo.smtown.com

"Oppa, can you stop reading those mails? Just ask your other coordi noonas to reply to them in behalf. You're too tired to do such thing." Ye Min complained.

I grunted. "Thanks for the concern." was all I said.

I grabbed my MCM backpack and wore a mask. "Can I come to Suho's party?" Ye Min asked.

"Uh, Ye Min. I don't think so. It's just the EXO guys and the staff. I can't bring you there. We'll go out for coffee soon." I told her.

Ye Min just nodded. "I miss you, Yixing." She whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.

That was awkward.

"I'll see you soon." I said then left, holding my invitation to Ye Min's Art Exhibit whic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter