The Badass and the Smartass

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---long chapter ahead

>>> YE JIN'S POV<<<

It's been roughly two weeks ever since I met my Grandpa Zhang. I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night because I worry too much about my grandfather. Dreams of him make me regret my bad habits. 

I just can't stop. Well, not that I can't. It takes approximately 20 days to break a habit. I know that my partying, drinking, and smoking don't do me any good.

 I like the thrill of taking risks because I'm not scared of failures.

But sometimes, I think I need a little push to stop my wrong doings.

And Mr. Unicorn Zhang took the role.

Ever since our strange encounter at the Seoul Palace Hotel, that suspicious fellow has been using it to his advantages. Credits to him for not spilling my secret to the rest of EXO. He's a decent person. He has values, he always bows 90 degrees to their seniors and to the fans,  but ack. I can't pace up with his overly righteous personality. For the nth time, let me just clarify that we don't hate each other.

During shows, he cooperates well. He's not of many words, but he follows my directions. In turn, I do the same. He asks for coffee, I get it. We have a very professional relationship.

But Lay.... He has other plans when the moon starts to creak... especially in their dorm.

>>> LAY'S POV<<<

I mentioned that I was going to do something about the heiress, right?

She should thank me, for I have no plans of revealing her identity to EXO.

There's no problem if I reveal it, because EXO is a bunch of hospitable guys. or that's what I'd like to think of our image.

However, I enjoy keeping the secret. It gives me pleasure.

Not carnal of course. I have no physical feels for anyone at the moment.

But Kwon Ye Min has been calling me every night. That's another story. I don't need to discuss stuff regarding my former girlfriend.

Anyway, I must commend the heiress. She seems to have developed a knack for running errands. I must say, her cooking is reaching the satisfactory level.

At least she's doing something productive.

And about the plan I have been cooking up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter