Findings

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beyond pretty poster by sophiadiemmi. Kamsahamnida ^ ^ I still accept posters :)

---

>>>YE JIN'S POV<<<

My own consciousness had long forgotten me.

After all the alcohol, I just wanted tea.

Hey, that rhymed. Brilliant. Poetic. No, not really.

"Let me tell you my story, Mr. Unicorn" I told Lay and twirled around.

I was half aware of what I was doing. I need to stop drinking, for I lose myself every time.

Lay's stance was as stiff as a statue. He leaned a curious glint on my eyes.

"I told you, I've caught you, and I had been nothing but right. You have a secret." He confirmed and threw the cigarette I was holding.

I limped and struggled to get on my tracks. I knew that Lay, being the introvert EXO member, was taking advantage of my half-conscious story telling.

"But keep my secret. You are the unicorn. Please keep the secret in your unicorn horn." I mumbled. My sentence was on crack, like peanuts. 

He got weirded out by my peculiar statement, but then he gave me a stare that ordered me to tell my story right away. I was under the influence of alcohol, so I did, I did recount my whole heiress thing, my friendship with Jinri-eonni and my escape from the Zhang Manor. I even told him random clubbing experiences and mentioned names of guys I've been with.

He seemed disgusted by my reputation. Lay rubbed his neck and turned to look at me.

"You've been living the easy way out, I suppose." He remarked.

"Monotonous is not easy." I replied.

"I prefer monotony rather than variety. Having variety and choices make everything complex." He said. 

"Your balls are obviously missing." I told him and opened a pack of Doritos. soy un dorito~~tasty tasty... but Lay's sour cream kills Doritos.

Lay scoffed, and I wasn't sure if I saw dimples on his facade. Either way, I had been talking for hours, and he wasn't very respondent.

"Pardon me. Ms. Aya Zhang, for my manhood is still intact. I just don't happen to take risks." was Lay's reply to my indirect figurative blow on his "manhood."

[A/N: erm. that sounded wrong. my innocent mind -_-]

I flinched and realized that Lay lacked a zest for life. "My manhood is still intact..." Whut? He sounded like a martyr, a clinical, professional one.

What's up with the formality? This isn't Pride and Prejudice.

"It's either you stop calling me Aya, or you start telling your verbal autobiography to me, Doctor Sherlock Zhang." I said as I stomped my feet,catching his attention.

"I am not too fond of choices. " Lay voiced. 

"PLAY fair. I told you my story." I ordered.

"Ms. Zhang, this was never a game." Lay replied.

How witty. What a sharp tongue.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter