Arrivals

EXO TRILOGY: Lay's Lover is a Runaway Heiress [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Today's timeless poster is by my "fellow countrymen", forgottenforever. Salamat. My a/n's will be relatively shorter because a reader hates my rambling/"sweet talking". I'll just send my thank you's in your walls. Sorry guys. But I'll still leave pictures for you at the end of the chapter.]

---

>>>YE JIN'S POV<<<

I took a swift glance at my black wrist watch and put on my strappy Jimmy Choo pumps. It was a Sunday, and I was in a hurry. The 12 guys of EXO just finished pre-recording their MAMA performance for SBS Inkigayo. They did very well. Uniting them is the best thing since champagne flavored truffles.

I was on my way to the Seoul Palace Hotel. What I planned originally was a night of wild partying and flirting with some guys to reward myself for a whole week of slavery by the demanding EXO-M boys.

But I changed my plan, just three hours ago. MY GRANDPA ZHANG CALLED. He flew to Seoul to visit me and reconnect with me.

I simply can't say no. It's my Grandpa Zhang we're talking about. 

I decided to wear something decent since I was going to meet my honorable grandfather. We were going to meet in the hotel coffee shop, which is one floor below the Bar. 

>>>FAST FORWARD<<<

I covered Grandpa's eyes from behind to surprise him. He was wearing his trademark top hat and white suit. 

"I missed you, Grandpa Zhang." I beamed and kissed his cheek. I took a seat across him and drank the coffee waiting for me.

Grandpa Zhang nodded at me. He started to cry. My heart somehow ached. My grandpa missed me so much. He's old, alone in life.

"I miss you, little Ye Jin." He whispered and blew his nose. I told him not to cry, because I was very close to flooding my eyes as well. I was firm enough to hold the tears back.

Then I asked him if my parents were looking for me. Grandpa revealed that he managed to convince my parents to free me. I just love my Grandpa. He does simple things and it makes this bad world a good one. Grandpa and I talked about other stuff, saying that he'll be having a meeting with the United Nations Officials in Beijing in two days.

The thought of hardcore partying temporarily departed my mind as I reconnected with Grandpa.

I'll just go to the Bar when my conversation with Grandpa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter