*_* Happy Birthday Love Confession!

Its Our Birthday

Kwangmin pov~

I couldn't help bit smile when Umma and Appa brought out a yellow cake. Today was Younggie and my 17 birthday. The cake was nicely made. Umma pointed to a Pikachu saying it was me and then at the Winnow the Poh saying that was Younggie.

I was about to cut the cake when Appa took the large knife away. I pouted trying to reach for it. "No no. Kwangmin your still a kid. Here Youngmin, you cut the cake." Aha?! I screamed in my head. Appa gave the knife to my yellow head twin.

"It was only six mintues!" I groaned when Youngmin put my price of cake on my plate.

"Its okay little brother." I could tell Younggie was teasing because he never called me the little brother unless he was planning something. "Just each your cake."

I did what he told. Strange thing happened both Youngmin and I took a bite of the cake. Chewing then sollowing. Then we both drank the juice. Umma was laughing while Lochinvar both of our cheeks. "Aish you two really are twins." Well no , I thought to myself.

"Hey Kwanggie come here!" I heard my twin yell from his bedroom. I grained Bhutan got up. Heading to his room He had the lights dimmed and it looked like he put all his things on the desk and book shelf. "What?" I groaned again sitting on his bed.

"I just wanted to hang with my Kwanggie~" he sat next to me holding my hand.

"You could have just said that Younggie." I gripped Younggie's hand tighter. Just then we heard Umma call from the livingroon. "Boys Appa and I are going out for awhile. Behave?!" I looked at Younggie and sawed him smirking.

"Alright!" Younggie called back. I heard a door open then closed shut with a loud BANG. The a couple of locking noises. I turned back to Younggie." You know I love you.. Right Kwanggie" I smiled and nodded.

"Of course. I love you too." Youngmin sighed cupping my face with his hands. He looked me straight in the eyes.

~~××~~××~~××~~××~~

Youngmin Pov~

"I don't mean the brotherly way. well not anymore." I said holding his face. "I've been in love in love with you. Kwanggie. And just you."

"What are you saying. You cant fall in love with me. We're twin brothers its not right." He began to move away. I frowned and pushed him down onto my bed. I looked at him, he was bustling such a beautiful hare of red now.

I pressed my own lips agaisnt his. This was our first kiss for the both of us. Nothing ual about it at all. It was just full of love and innocent.

"I love you Jo Kwangmin." I kissed his forehead. He smiled pulling me down into a hug. I gladly held him back. Letting him enjoy the warmth that we both shared.

"I love you too Younggie" I felt my eyes watering. "Are you crying? Don't cry Younggie" Kwanggie wiped away my tears. I held his hand.

He looked at me for awhile but turned away quickley. I out my index finger under his chin andmu thumb on top of his chip. I lightly tugged him back to face me again.

I kissed once more. Tracing his lips on the outside with my tounge. He makessligjtly opening his mouth. I took the chance to slip inside. his whole mouth wanting to taste every inch. I felt his own dance with mine. I on his and nibbled at his lower lips. Making him main in pleasure.

"Hey...We don't have to rush anything Kwanggie." Kwanggie blushed covering his face. "Aigoo your so cute." I cuddled by his side pulling him closer to me.

"Happy Birthday Kwanggie. Sarangheayo"

"Happy Birthday to you too Younggie. Sarangheayo! !" I chukkled at his sudden change of personality. This is the best birthday I ever had. Kwanggie fell asleep in my embrance. I laid my head on his soft hair falling alseep with him.