You Have To Give Me My Gift!

Fanfiction Brought Us Together [KRIS]

[Sarang’s POV]

Gift? She did deserve it.

“Standing up for me against xxx_xxx and Sure (: What kind of gift do you want? One shot with you and kris? C;”

That should do it. I didn’t usually write one shots, but I’ write on for her. I was really thankful, it had made me feel all warm and tingly inside.

“I dunno what that is. Give me a picture of you please.”

Why would I do that? Give my picture to a stranger? Was this person a e?

“No.”

“Why?”

“Because I said so.”

“Hey, you said you’d give me something D’:”

“Pick something else then.”

“No, that’s what I want.”

“OK. Here: :P 

 "

 

“Do I look stupid to you? =.= I know that’s Jessica Sunbae. That’s a nice picture though.”

“That’s all you get. And why’d you call her Sunbae? ” Is this kid gonna try to repeat that whole Kris act? Tch. Really?!

“You know how cramped my fingers are? I had to keep retyping a sentence over and over again to 2 thousand something people and that's all I get? And uhh.. some of us guy fans call her that.”

“There’s this magical thing called copy and paste.”

“I was using my phone.” She typed it over again and again from her phone…? Oh my.

“Okay fine. But you have to send me one too.”

“NO. I can’t.” Now I was really thinking it was just a pedo freak.

Internet safety. Internet Safety.

“Why? Then you can’t have mine either.”

“Just give it to me!”                         

“No.”

“Do you live in Korea?”

“Yes…”

“Fine. Then meet me instead.”  What the. Why would I do that if I won’t even give her my picture?! It was definitely a e trying to me I concluded.

“Why would I EVER do that?”

“Are you a liar? Just like xxx_xxx?”  What kind of question is that?!

“No. Fine we’ll meet in a crowded place only though.”

“That’s perfectly fine with me. There’s one condition though. We can’t see each other’s faces.”

“Then what’s the point of even meeting?”

“We’ll tell each other what color we’re wearing. It can be a normal color. Like for example let’s say you wear pink. Then I’ll know that you might be someone I saw in pink today. I can even talk to you, if I guess who you are. BUT. but. but. I can’t tell you who I am even if I talk to you, you don’t have to tell me either. Okay? It'll rid me, and you, of my curiosity.”

That sounded fairly simple. I didn’t even have to reveal who I actually am. I basically just had to show up. “Fine by me. Where do you want to “meet”?”

Let’s meet at M2 club. Tonight. It’s always crowded.” M2? Didn’t most celebrities go there?