Do You Live In A Cave?

Fanfiction Brought Us Together [KRIS]

[Sarang’s POV]

I signed on the new chapter with the typical “Sarah.”

It’s what I usually called myself. When I was young and lived in California that’s what everyone called me actually.

I liked it better then being called Sarang, such a cliché name.

I study at medical school now.

But, I want to be an author. So very badly.

However, my parents would never allow it. So I turned to the internet instead.

A place where my work was actually appreciated.

I was just about to start typing up my new chapter, but when I clicked the refresh button it said I had new messages.

I always replied to those. I mean, if someone’s taking their time out to send you something, it’s always nice to take your own time out to reply to them.

The message said:

“Rolling_Like_A_Buffalo  (4-26-2012 08:41:37)

‘So, I was reading your story and I have to say well done. But do you really think Kris is that mean? He seems a bit nicer then that, but nice story.’”

Oh my god. Their username is awesome.

But, do I know if Kris is that mean? I haven’t met him… How would I ever know?

Has this person never watched a Korean Drama before?

I made my story one of those typical love hate relationship ones.

Where the guy is a jerk and the girl is one of those sweet bubbly ones.

The ones that are never actually real but you always see them in fiction.

“Ha Ha, I love the username :D Thank you. Also, I have no clue if Kris is that mean or not. You’re right he does seem nicer then how I made him towards the beginning but it was intentional ^_^”

Almost immediately a response came back.

“But WHY would you make him like that then? What’s the intention?!”

No need to get worked up about it.

“Do you know what a love-hate relationship is? I wanted them to end up like that ”

“Love-hate? No, I don’t know. How could you love and hate someone at the same time?”

Does this person live in a cave? At this point it was really seeming like it.

“It’s hard to explain, have you watched Boys Over Flowers?” I choose that because it was a pretty popular drama.

“No…”

“Then watch it, you’ll get it then.” I replied to him.

“I don’t have time…”

The person’s too busy to watch a drama? I went to go look at their profile.  

“Umm… Umm.. just keep on reading then, you’ll understand eventually xD Oh hey, you’re a dude?”  

 

[Kris POV]

How’d she know I was a guy?! Where did that come from?! Does she know I’m Kris?!

In a panic I just typed back

“I am???!”