Cheating

Fanfiction Brought Us Together [KRIS]

 

[Sarang’s POV]

Of course, I went to go meet him, it must have been Jinho because there was no one else I could think of that it could be.

When I reached the museum I looked around and almost immediately spotted him standing outside next to someone else, someone very tall.

It was the same boy that had punched him yesterday night, the same boy that the world knew by the name of Kris.

I didn’t know how to react, I stopped walking when I saw Kris. I was fan-girling inside, but right now wasn’t a time to.  One of my biases was merely a few feet away from me and yet, I had to find a way to not express anything.

It’s harder than it seems, and the closer I got to him, the harder time I was having breathing. “Hey!” I called out to Jinho who saw me and waved.

Okay, can I please take a moment to mentally AIOHDASOHd. KRIS FREAKIN’ WU WAS STANDING ABOUT THREE FEET AWAY FROM ME.

Okay Sarang, just take a deep breather, I instructed myself. I can’t scare him.

Kris smiled at me, he seemed really happy. “I’m Kris.” Gaaah!! No need to introduce yourself I know who you are!!

But I didn’t say that, “Nice to meet you Kris. My name is Sarah,” I went with that instead.

He just nodded, and we walked into the museum. There was an awkward silence weighing down on us and I was the first to try to break it. “You know, it’s okay that you cheated on me. I just would have liked to know, I can understand if you needed the money you should have just told me.”

Kris and Jinho stared at each other with wide eyes, they were probably wondering how I knew.

Kris nudged Jinho and chuckled. “Yeah, you should have told her. I’m sorry, it’s my ex-girlfriend that he’s been dating.”

Jinho just agreed to whatever Kris was saying.

“Ex-girlfriend?” I tilted my head. “She must have been very pretty.”

Kris smiled, it was a sad smile. “She was very pretty. But now, since you know the situation please don’t think too much of it anymore. Don’t let it bother you and just be happy.”

I didn’t know how he knew it would be bothering me, but I was touched at how caring he sounded. I guess celebrities are kind hearted after all.

We didn’t talk much the rest of the time we were in the museum, it was awkward to talk to Kris and Jinho was on the other side of Kris so I couldn’t talk to him much.

Jinho and Kris didn’t talk either, I’m not sure why. There seemed to be a hostile atmosphere between the two.

I don’t know why they decided on a place such as the museum because it closes at 8. That was about an hour from the time they invited me to see them. The announcement for it closing came too soon; we hadn’t finished seeing most of it since Kris took his time admiring the art.

Jinho was glad when the announcement came on, he had been sighing and rolling his eyes every time Kris stopped in front of a piece of artwork. It was a little embarrassing to be honest.

“I’ll be leaving first then!” Jinho exclaimed and gave me a peck on the cheek before jogging away.

I sighed and  turned to Kris. “I’ll be leaving too then,” I told him and bowed once again before turning to leave.

“WAIT.”

Hmm? I turned around and looked at him to see he’d stuck his hand out.

Omgah, omgah, I WAS ABOUT TO TOUCH KRIS. KILL ME NOW. I put on a poker face and shook his hand.

I hope we can be good friends from now on,” He said with a smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So Umm... Late update OTL It wasn't what you guys wanted, but at least Kris was there right? :D No? /shot orz

Oh I forgot to mention ;w; THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME REACH 200 sub omgah ;w;  I appreciate every single one of you ;w;