Lies

Fanfiction Brought Us Together [KRIS]

 

[Sarang’s POV]

“Are you still there?” the person asked as I zoned out while wondering why Jinho had lied to me.

“Y-yeah, sorry. This is just an acquaintance of his.” I replied.

“Oh, uhh… Can you pass a message on for me?”

“Sure I can!”

“Actually nevermind… I can only tell him in person, just tell him to meet me at the fountain in front of the SM building at 8 please,” he sounded quite uneasy.

I was about to say okay. I was about to cheerfully hang up. I was about to pretend Jinho didn’t even lie to me. I was about to until I heard a shout.

“YAH. I told you not to touch that!! Can’t you even understand simple things?! Are you that stupid Sarah?!” Jinho’s voice was full of anger and he snatched the phone from me and shut it off.

It kind of hurt. Actually, kind of was an understatement. It hurt a lot. I didn’t do anything wrong. Was it that weird to answer your boyfriends phone just once? It’s weirder that he was lying to me.

But, I just smiled. I didn’t want to loose him, because I felt like he cared. Even if he acted like this he still cared.

He waved goodbye to his friend right after yelling at me, I guess he didn’t want to trust me with his phone again or something.

He ran his fingers through my hair as he walked me back home. “Babe, I love you. Just don’t do things I tell you not to do okay? There’s a reason I say no.”

See. I knew he cared. He loved me.

“Hey, the person on the phone said to meet them at some fountain in front of SM entertainment.” I informed him.

“Alright thanks.” He said as I entered my house and waved good bye to him.
“See ya another day!” I ran inside. I needed a lace to vent my feelings.

Microsoft Word was always a good place. So the first thing I did was type and type and type.

I typed for hours. I didn’t even realize the time go by, but the next time I looked at the clock it was 7:50 PM.

 Tonight at 8 in front of the fountain.

Tonight at 8 in front of the fountain.

It kept ringing through my head.

Should I go? It wasn’t my place to be there, but I was curious about what was so secretive.

I slipped into a coat and a pair of sneakers. I would watch from behind a tree or something of that sort.

I could easily just not be seen.

I ran as fast as my feet could take me, slowing down as I neared the fountain as to not be heard.

But I was greeted with a shout

“I’M PAYING YOU TO DATE HER NOT YELL AT HER.” And I saw a very skinny looking guy smashing his fist into Jinho’s face.

Then I recognized the skinny guy

Kris…