Dates

Fanfiction Brought Us Together [KRIS]

[Sarang’s POV]

Life was at it’s peak. Almost.

I mean, I was actually going to classes now, because he would always be waiting outside my class for me. He had his lunch break from work during that time.

When I talked to him online, he was even more amazing then.

I didn’t really know why, maybe it was because he still felt awkward around me in person?

Or maybe it was just me, I thought he was a little strange in person. I had to learn to look past that, it was mostly just my fault, I’m too critical I guess.

I really felt my heart warm around him, I really got excited whenever he texted me, I really was happy.

We went on very few dates, he always would tell me he didn’t have the time, but I understood. Whenever he said that he was always sure to text me instead, which I looked forward to everyday.

I think I was in love.  

Finally, we went to the movies one day.

I met him there and we watched a romantic comedy and just before I left, he said “You should be my girlfriend” and hugged me. KYAAA. It made me want to spazz just thinking about it.

I woke up feeling so fresh and blushed every time I thought of what happened last night. My roommate even asked me why I was so giddy, and it was embarrassing to tell her. She wouldn’t even understand, she’s even slept with guys before and this was just a kiss and a “Asking out.”

Should I text him? Or should I call him? I didn’t want to seem clingy. Oh my, does this even mean we’re officially going out now? Gaaah, I’m so confused.

As I was pondering this he texted me. “Hey, How did you like yesterday?”

I told him already I really liked it before. Did he forgot? “It was a lot of fun! >///< I told you yesterday too!”

“Oh did you? I… forgot. Sorry”

I really wanted to hear his voice again. I mean, ever since I knew him we’ve mostly been talking through typing. Even if I sounded desperate it was worth a shot “Can I call you?”

I waited, he usually took a few minutes to reply and made breakfast while. He texted back almost immediately though.

“NO.” Then he sent another text right after. “My phone’s uhh.. sound isn’t working right now, the chip in it is broken or something.”

Oh I didn’t know that can happen. “Ohh, alright. We’ll just text then.”

“Ha ha. So what’re you upto?”

“I’m just cooking, then I might go shopping. You should come!” Oh god, now I really sounded clingy right? I just saw him yesterday too.

“Sure I’ll come! I’ll meet you at the mall in 3 hours.”

[Kris POV]

What did they do last night?! What was this?! Why did she send me a blushing face.

That didn’t make sense. What was there to blush about? I thought they ere just going to the movies?!

Holy, did they do something after the movies?

No way. It can’t be did they perhaps…?

What the. He can’t do that with her!!! This is just a job. AOSIOHDAOI.

I was so confused. No way would she EVER agree to do anything with him.

Right? RIGHT? RIGHT?!

What if she did? What if he pressured her to?!

I had to go see. I picked up my coat and ran out, I knew where the date was, I just had to find a way to watch secretly. I had to talk to him upfront after too.

[Sarang’s POV]

I wanted to make a Build-A-Bear with him so I waited in front of the store.

I waited  for two extra hours  before he finally showed up.

 He smiled. “Where do you want to go first?”

I pointed to build a bear. “We should make one together!”

“Are you serious? That place is for kids. No way am I going in there. Let’s go to a clothing store or something.” Although I really had wanted to go I didn’t say anything.

I wasn’t really big on clothing but I followed him there.

“Jinho Oppa! Does this look good?” I asked him holding up a pink dress. It had white polka dots on it. But he wasn’t there. Huh? Where’d he go? I looked around to see him waiting to go to the fitting room.

I shrugged and kept looking, there were a lot of pretty clothes here!

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my should and turned back. It was him, holding up a black mini dress. It was pretty put really short AND strapless.

“Isn’t that a little revealing…?” It would feel uncomfortable just buying that, and I wasn’t that confident with my figure. I wasn’t the curviest.

“It’s fine.” He said and took all my clothes and put them down on the shelf.

He then took both items to the cashier.

Was he going to pay? It would be like a first gift! I thought merrily until I noticed he had stepped aside when the cashier rung us up.

I stepped up and paid. For his shirt too. It’s alright, it could be like my gift to him then?

Everything he did had to be okay.

After that I carried out bags, and we went on a walk outside.

We went to the park, and I was thinking that it would be like a mini park date.

Like those ones you see in the dramas, where its just you two and the guy is pushing you on the swing. I always wanted to do something like that too. I was smiling thinking about it.

“It was fun shopping with me right?” He asked when he saw me smiling.  

“It’s always fun spending time with you!” I replied, it was the truth though, usually. But usually was often enough.

He was going to reply some guy called his name from behind him.

“YAH! JINHO!” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh my god ;__; I'm so sorry for not updaing :/ And that this chappie is very poorly written 

I didn't update anything for a while. Someone in my family recently passed away . :/ 

But I will try to upate more often from now on. Sorry. 

But thank you to those who commented :D and my subscribers! 

I love you all so much!