chapter five.

The Geek and The Jerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbc1Y5ObA6M


Just two days before your brothers birthday, you sat in class, bored as ever. However, you did pay attention to what was happening in class more now. But today, you fell asleep on your math book again. Luckily, the teacher was absent. No teacher for 2 hours. Up in front, the "nerds" were planning what to give for Xiumin.
"His birthday is in two days! And you haven't gotten him anything?!" Lay said.
"Well sorry. I was planning to get him something later after school," Chen said. The others nodded.
Lay shook his head in disapproval and turned to Luhan. "What did you get for him?"
Luhan shrugged. "I'm giving him a smart sister," he simply said.
"What kind of gift is that?" Lay asked, his eyebrow raised up.
Luhan sighed. "He's always wanted his sister to be smart and happy. So, I can only give him a smart sister."

"How are you planning to do that?" Tao asked.
"Simple. Force and lie."
They all exchanged looks. "Huh?"
"I'm going to lie to her that her dad is making her study at school with me. And force her to study. You know, she's not as dumb as you guys think," Luhan said.
"The girl hardly knows how to tie her own shoes. I believe that's impossible," Kris said.
"Wanna make a bet? $5 on if I get her math skills improved 2 years into 2 days." Luhan asked with a small smirk.
Kris smirked. "It's on. You better get your little friend there over tonight to study."
Luhan ignored his comment and walked towards you. He shook your arm. "Yah, wake up," he abruptly said.

You groaned and moved your arm away. Luhan sighed and took a book near by and slammed it on the table, making you shoot right up. "PAO!" you shouted. Your eyes widen when everyone looked at you like you were a maniac. You glared at Luhan. "What?!" you hissed.
"Library. At lunch," he said and walked back to his seat.
You gave him a confused look. Sori looked at you. "What was that?" she asked.
"Why does he want you to go to the library?" Hara asked.
You sighed. "I don't know. I have to meet Seyong oppa at lunch later anyways..." you said, resting your head on your math book again.
Sori and Hara exchanged glances, confused.


By lunch time, you ran into the cafeteria and sat down next to Seyong. "Oppa! I'm sorry! I couldn't be with you last week! My.. Dad wanted me to come home right away after school..." you said.
Seyong softly smiled. "It's okay. I understand.. My dad is always like that too," he said.
"Are you sure?"
He nodded and continued to eat his lunch.
You smiled. "That's gr--" Your arm was grabbed and you were dragged out of the cafeteria as you struggled to get out of the grip. "YAH! LET GO OF ME!"

You finally got to the library and he let go of your arm. "YAH! LUHAN! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! THAT WAS--" He covered your mouth before everyone could look at the both of you. He finally let go when everyone looked away. "EMBARRASSING!"
He gave you a cold look. "Less embarrassing then yelling in a library when people look at you like a weirdo?" he said.
You glared at him. "Why do you want me here any ways? And why drag me here?"
"Your dad wanted me to tutor you in school and after school now. Everyday. And why? Because you didn't come here like you were suppose to. Now sit down."
You pouted and did as he told.

After hours of studying, your head collapsed onto the book in front of you. Luhan stopped reading out loud and looked at you. He sighed. "It's only been a few hours and she's already asleep." He sighed and flicked your forehead. Your eyes furrowed as you rubbed your forehead.
"Ow! A simple 'Wake up!' would've been fine!" you complained.
Luhan pointed at his book. "Listen to what I'm reading. You know. Tomorrow there's the mid-term. I'm guessing you want to be ready for it? You're 2 years behind in math."

Your eyes widen. "Tomorrow's the mid-term?!" you shouted. Luckily, no one was in the library.
Luhan nodded. "What have you been doing in class besides-- Never mind," he said and began to read. You tried your best to keep your eyes open.

More hours had passed. You had crackers and rice for dinner. It was getting dark and you and Luhan were the only ones left in the library. You yawned as you tried to finish the last problem. "Finish that last problem then we can leave."
"Fine," you said. In a matter of minutes you've finally finished. "There. Can I leave now?" you asked. Luhan nodded. You got up, but he stopped you.
"Don't think that we're not done with tutoring. I have to go to your house for the next 2 hours to tutor you."
You groaned. "AGAIN?! AISH. FINE," you said and stormed out of the library with Luhan following.

You pouted as you walked up to the door of your house. "FINALLY! My legs are tired!" you said and tried to open the door. Locked. Your eyes widen, panicked. You jiggled the doorknob, trying to open the door. "The door is locked!" you cried.
Luhan facepalmed and rolled his eyes. He walked towards the door and turned the doorknob, pushing the door in. He gave you a 'are-you-kidding-me?' look.
"Oh... Forgot..." you said and casually walked into the house. "XIUPAO OPPA!" you said and ran to him.
He looked at you. "What?" he asked.
"I'm hungry," you said. "Can you make me your special ramen?" you asked in a cute voice. He shook his head with a small smile. You pouted. "Meanie oppa!'' you said and walked up to your room.

"How was the all-day tutoring?" Xiumin asked Luhan.
"Improved a year of math. Thanks to the awesome, Luhan," he said proudly. They both laughed.
"I'll get the maids to make you guys some dinner. Keep up the tutoring, kid," he said and left. Luhan walked up to your room. He opened the door and found you already asleep on your bed.
He sighed and rolled his eyes. "I'm not giving up yet," he said. He grabbed your sheets. And in one fluid motion, he yanked your covers from under you, off. You rolled off the bed and landed on the ground with a loud thud.
"OW!" you shouted.
"Tutoring's not over! Get up!" Luhan said.
You sat up and rubbed your head. "OKAY MOM," you said and sat on your bed. Luhan took out his book and you both began studying.


OTLOTL I'm getting writers block. Dx But I tried to make it more cute and funny for your guys. ^^
Maybe a double update tomorrow? 8D