chapter thirty one.

The Geek and The Jerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgyKEbOKobM


"Jjajan!" Luhan said, holding up ice cream in front of you. "Ice cream for my lady," he said.
You looked at him. "I'm not your lady."
Luhan's mother looked at you. "What do you mean he's not?"
You adjusted yourself in your seat. "Yeah, we confessed at the airport, but it doesn't mean that we're together." They both looked at you with confused looks. You sighed. "I'm not his lady until he asks me to be his girlfriend," you explained.
Luhan's mother looked at Luhan. "Well?"
Luhan looked at you. "Well then, Jieun--"
"Nope," you said. "But thanks for the ice cream," you took the ice cream that he had and walked up to your room.

"Luhan!" his mother said.
Luhan scratched his head. "I'm guessing she doesn't want me to ask her out after she just mentioned it," he said. The doorbell rang. Luhan opened the door, his eyes widen when he saw who it was.
"Hello, Lulu!" Jiyoung said.
"Who is it, Lu--" His mother glared at the girl standing at the doorway.
Jiyoung smiled and bowed. "Hello, Luhan's mom. It's a pleasure to meet you again," she said. Without answering, Luhan's mother ignored her and walked up to your room. Jiyoung sighed. "It seems like none of you guys like to see me..." she said. "May I come in?" she asked.

Luhan moved aside to let Jiyoung through. Jiyoung sat down on the living room couch, legs crossed. Luhan sat down far from her. Jiyoung sighed and looked at Luhan. "So, I heard that you and Jieun are dating?"
Luhan cleared his throat and nodded. "Yes..."
"So--"
"GEGE!" the door busted open and in came Tao. "I heard--" he paused when he said Jiyoung. His gege came rushing in as well until they saw Jiyoung.
"Uhm... We'll be upstairs then," Chen said and led the boys upstairs to your room.
*No, don't leave me alone with her!* Luhan pouted.
Jiyoung looked at Luhan. "Back to you and Jieun."
Luhan looked at her. "Oh right. Yeah... We're somewhat dating..." he said.


All of the boys and Luhan's mother crammed into your room, secretly watched Luhan and Jiyoung. While you just sat at your desk, surfing the web. Tao looked at you. "Noona! Aren't you worried that Jiyoung is going to steal Luhan away?" he asked.
"He's not my boyfriend. Why should I be worried?"
"What?!" Tao exclaimed.
"But... Luhan said that you and he were dating..." Chen said.
The boys looked at you and at Luhan's mom. "It's a long short story, kids," his mother said. "Perhaps Luhan will explain later--"

"Luhan gege confessed?" Tao said.
Luhan's mother looked at him. "Yes--"
"And he thought that they were dating?" Kris said.
"Yes--" she started again.
"But Jieun said that they weren't dating?" Chen said.
"Y--"
"And she said that just because he confessed doesn't mean that they're in a relationship?" Lay said.
Luhan's mother looked at them. "Wow, you guys just made a long story into a short story. Now I can see why Luhan is with you guys." They all beamed.

"Boyfriend and girlfriend or not, Jieun should be out there making Jiyoung leave," Chen said.
You glared at him. "Tsk, what kind of future girlfriend are you? Not out there to stop a girl from stealing your man," Kris said.
"Geges are right! Jiejie! Go down there and get your man!" Tao said and pushed you out of your room and downstairs.
You glared at the boys as they motioned you to walked up to Jiyoung and Luhan. Jiyoung looked up at you with a disgusted face. "What are you doing here?" you asked.
"What are you doing here?" Jiyoung asked.
"I live here," you said calmly.

Jiyoung looked at Luhan. "I thought you guys aren't in a relationship. Why do you guys still live with each other?"
Luhan opened his mouth to say, but you butted in. "Who says we aren't in a relationship? I am his girlfriend," you said, standing next to Luhan. Luhan looked at you. *Is she acting?* "And now that I have answered your question, it's time for you to answer mine. What are you doing here?"
"Why should I answer you?" she snapped.
"Because if you don't," you said and walked towards the door and opened it. "You will have to leave ASAP."
Jiyoung glared at you. "I can't believe that you would choose her to be your girlfriend. I'm way better than her. More pretty. rich, and--"
"Excuse me, but you do not talk to my family like that. If you want to be in the family, then you should learn what is good and bad to say to others. We do not insult others or brag about ourselves in this family. Please leave," Luhan's mother said.
Jiyoung glanced at everyone, including you, and stormed out. Luhan stood beside you. "Wah~ Way to go jiejie! And ayi too!" Tao said.


Short update! ouo
I'll try to update 2(?) more chapters tomorrow! ^^