chapter twenty eight.

The Geek and The Jerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFATnDfVv_Y


Luhan's interview ended within 10 minutes. Luhan sighed and rushed out of the interview room, hoping to meet you and Lay outside. But no one was there. Luhan frowned. "Where are they?!" He glanced around. There was a tap on his shoulder. He quickly turned around. "Jieun--" he paused.
Jiyoung looked at Luhan with a smile. "Hello Luhan. Are you here for your interview?" she asked. Luhan nodded. Jiyoung beamed. "You're going to Seoul University, too?!" Luhan nodded once more. "Oh my god--"
"I need to go, excuse me," he said and made his way out of the campus.
Jiyoung caught up to him. "Luhan oppa! Why are you leaving so soon? We haven't talked for a while!"
Luhan paused. "I'm younger than you," he said.
"Yeah, but you always let me call you oppa--"
"That was before. You can't anymore," he said and walked away.
Jiyoung pouted. *This is all Jieun's fault.*

You and Lay sat on a bench, eating ice cream. You pouted. "Are you sure Luhan isn't going to be mad?" you asked Lay.
Lay smiled. "Positive."
"JIEUN. LAY." You and Lay both looked up and saw Luhan. "Why did you two leave?!"
"I think he's mad..." Lay said.
"I told you so!"

Just before Luhan was only a feet away from the both of you, you both ran in separate directions. "YAH!" Luhan shouted. Of course, he ran after you. "JANG JIEUN. STOP RIGHT THERE!" he said. 
You turned and stuck your tongue at him. "Catch me if you can!" you said and started to run away again. Luhan exhaled and fasten his pace. Without noticing, you tripped on a rock. You shut your eyes before hitting the ground.
"Caught you," Luhan said. You froze. His voice soundly fairly close to you. You looked up and there he was, with his arms around you. You quickly stood up straight. "You're awfully slow for a girl who eats a lot. Probably gained weight from breakfast and ice cream," he said and poked your stomach.
You pouted and glared at him. "Watch what you're saying, Lulu."
Luhan chuckled. "I was just kidding," he said.
You continued to glare at him. "That's not enough." He raised an eyebrow.


"Why are we here again?!" Luhan asked.
"I needed my shopping spree friend," you said.
He sighed and shook his head. "You need a new shopping spree friend."
"No~ You're already the perfect shopping spree friend," you said, cutely.
He blinked. *Friend?*
"Oh! Wait right here! I'll go and try this on!" you said and went to the dressing room.

Luhan sighed and sat down in a chair. "Gege." Luhan looked up and saw Lay. "What are you doing here?" Lay asked. Luhan nodded at your dressing room. "Jieun's in there?" Luhan nodded.
"Yes!" you said from your dressing room.
Luhan stayed silent. "Why are you here with her?" Lay asked.
"I can't?" Luhan replied.
"You've been spending a lot of time with her," Lay said and sat down next to him.
"What about you?" Luhan said. "You're always stealing her away from me."

Lay raised and eyebrow. "Why do you worried about that? I thought you didn't like her around you." Luhan stayed silent. "Ahh... So you do."
Luhan looked at his didi. "What are you talking about?"
"That you like Jieun."
Luhan rolled his eyes. "I don't."
"So why does it matter if I keep stealing Jieun away?"
"Are you trying to say that you like her?" Luhan suddenly said. Lay stayed silent. "You're trying to steal her away. That shows that you like her."
"She's just a friend--"
"Now you say that she's a friend? I thought you didn't like her as well," Luhan said. "And I don't like her--" Luhan stopped talking and looked up.
You sighed. "I see. I'm just a person that you don't like... And thing else you want to say?" The two boys stayed silent. "Good," you said and ran out of the store.

Without hesitant, Luhan ran after you.


Another short update. x) *sings* Talk about DRAMA~
I kept my promise! It was so hard to think about what would happen next. ouo I forgot what I had in mind. ><
This story will have a few more chapters then it'll be finished! c: <3 Then I'll work on Dream Boy's sequel. x3
WHOOP! 400 subbers! <3