chapter eighteen.

The Geek and The Jerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIxNUzP0uGc


"Rise and shine, Jieunnie!" a cheerful voice said. You slowly opened your eyes, everything was vague. You blinked a couple of times and saw Luhan's mothers face in front of yours. "Oh, Jieunnie, you're awake!" she said, clapping her hands.
You sat up and rubbed your eyes. "W-where am I?"
Luhan's mom smiled and gave you a set of clothing. "Our house. Luhan's room," she said.
"Yeah, so hurry up and get out of my bed," Luhan said, standing at the doorway.
"Luhan," his mother said. "Be nice." She turned to you. "Follow me, sweetie. Luhan, help her," she said and walked out of the room. Luhan groaned and grabbed your arm and helped you up and followed his mom with an arm around your waist for support.

She stopped at the end of a hallway and opened the door. "Jieun, this is your room from now on," she said.
"Great this is her room," Luhan said and let go of you and walked away.
You landed on the ground. "Luhan!" his mother shouted, but he continued to walk away. She sighed and helped you up. "Sorry about Luhan. He's never like this. I wonder what's gotten into him..." She turned to you with a smile. "Let's go see your room," she said and pulled you into your room.

You looked around. Walls were purple and pink. Randomous plushies and pictures hung on the walls, your bed had pink covers with fluffy pillows. A white desk sat near a window, with a new computer hooked up. A walk-in closet with new clothes inside. A bathroom located inside the bedroom as well. A small table in the middle of the room with a chair.
You walked inside as Luhan's mom followed behind, with a smile as she looked around the room. "Pretty isn't it?" she asked. You nodded. She sighed and sat on your bed, patting the spot next to her. "Sit." You did as she said. "You know, I've always wanted a daughter. Then, I could've decorated her room like this. But sadly, all I had was Luhan."
You snickered. "Actually, he does look like he could be your daughter," you said. After realizing what you had said you covered your mouth before you could say anymore.

"No please continue," she said.
You shyly smiled. "Please don't get mad at me for saying this, ajumeoni--"
"Please call me umma," she said with a smile.
You blinked. "Umma?" *It's been a while since I've said that...*
She nodded. "You were saying?"
"Oh! Right!" you said with a nervous laugh. "I was saying that... Luhan kind of... Looks like a girl..." you said and lowered your head.
Instead of receiving a scold, she laughed. "Omo, really? I thought I was the only who thought that!" she said. You laughed along with her. "Oh! Here are your new clothes. Go and get freshen up! It's a brand new day! And a beautiful one, isn't it?" she said as she looked out of the window. She pushed you towards the bathroom. "Go go! Come down whenever you're done, sweetie!"


Knock! Knock! "Hurry up! You've been in the bathroom for over an hour!" Luhan shouted. "What are you doing in there?! Shaving your legs?!"
You knocked back. "Shut up!"
Luhan's mom ran upstairs. "What's going on?!"
"The pig has been in the bathroom for over an hour, mama," Luhan said.
"Shut up!" you said again.
Luhan's mom sighed. "Luhan. She's a girl." She turned to leave, but paused. "What are you doing here any ways?"
"Xiumin gege asked where she was. So I came here to get her."
"That doesn't mean you can interrupt her from doing what she needs to do in the bathroom! A girl needs privacy! Now go!" she said and pulled Luhan out of your room.

"So?" Xiumin asked.
Luhan sighed. "She's been in the bathroom for over an hour. Mama had me leave," he said, annoyed. He felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and met you.
You meekly smiled at him. "I'm out of the bathroom now. Happy?" you said. You took your lipstick and ran it across his face. "I'm happy," you said and walked away.
Luhan glared at you. *This is who I have to live with now?!*
Xiumin chuckled. "Classic," he said.
"What do you mean?" Luhan asked as he tried to wipe the lipstick off of his face.
"She'd always do that to me whenever I say that she spends too much time in the bathroom," Xiumin said.
"Do you do anything to get back on her?" Luhan asked, running the lipstick off. "Tsk, damn lipstick."
Xiumin shook his head. "I'm too nice to get back on her. By the way," he said. "That shade of lipstick looks great on you," he joked and laughed.
Luhan mimicked Xiumin's laugh in annoyance.


I'm trying my best to add Luhan moments. >< Lay keeps popping up in my mind!
OMO! 300 subbers! <3