chapter twelve.

The Geek and The Jerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ssEc7-fkhs


"OH MY GOD!" you shouted as you walked home, soaking wet. You covered your head. "Why does it have to rain, again?!" You heaviliy sighed and walked to the nearest cafe.
"Jieun!" a voice called out.
You looked up and saw Hyemi. "How do you know my name?" you asked.
She softly smiled at you. "You and Luhan come here often on a rainy day, I should already know your name by now," she said and patted your shoulder. "Oh, Luhan's not with you today?" she asked after realizing that you were alone.
You nodded. "No tutoring this week," you said.

"Well, have a seat, I'll go and get you a towel and cappuccino!" Hyemi said, and rushed past Chanyeol, making him jump back.
The cafe door opened, and in came a tall figure. "Hyung!" the voice hollered.
You looked up and saw Tao. "Tao!" Chanyeol replied. "Look, if you're looking for someone to go shop for Gucci bags with you, look for Kris," Chanyeol said and left before Tao could protest.
Tao pouted. "But hyung!" he whined and stomped his foot.
Hyemi came walking out with a cup of cappuccino and a towel she stopped when she saw the tall school boy in front of her. "Hello, is there anything you need?" she asked Tao.
Tao turned to her and pouted. "Yes! Someone to go shopping with me!" he said and sat down in a chair across from you. He crossed his arms and pouted like a child.
Hyemi hesitated. "Well, maybe Chanyeol--"
"That Eggy hyung doesn't want to go with me," he mumbled.

You looked at him. "Why the sudden need of Gucci bags?" you asked.
Tao shot a glare at you, noticing that you were there. He gave you a disgusted face. "Mind your own business," he said, coldly.
*Ouch. This kid may look cute, but he's evil. Now I know why he takes martial arts.* "I'm just asking since I know some places that sell good Gucci bags. Unlike those cheap places that sell fake leather."
Tao looked at you. "You do-- No! I won't fall for it! As much as I want a.. G-Gucci b-bag...." He gulped, "I don't want it. Especially from a person like you." He quickly stood up, knocking his chair down. He turned and headed towards the door, soon stepping out of the place and walked outside.


You sighed and shook your head, sipped the cappuccino that Hyemi gave you.
The sound of fast footsteps echoed out in the streets. Tao came running into the cafe. "How much will those Gucci bags cost?" he asked, with an innocent face.
You and Hyemi giggled. "Don't worry, I can pay for it," you said. Tao's eyes sparkled with joy.

You, Hyemi, and Tao both went downtown to the most expensive mall. You walked into Gucci store, being greeted by employees, as Hyemi and Tao followed inside. "Are you sure you won't get fired from skipping work, Hyemi?" you asked.
Hyemi nodded. "Positive. Boss doesn't even care," she said.
Tao looked around. *Gucci. Gucci. GUCCI! Everywhere! It's like a dream come true!* He turned to you and eyes you as you walked around with Hyemi.
You looked up and looked at Tao. "Just pick anything," you said. "I'll pay." You turned back to Hyemi.
Tao scrunched his nose. *This doesn't seem like Jieun... GASP! Could she have a twin? An evil twin and a nice twin?!* He watched you. *But then.. Xiumin hyung only has one sister, and that's her... Eh, I'm going with the twins.* He shrugged and turned his attention back to the Gucci items.


Tao stumbled inside his friends' hangout with bags in his hands. "Panda, where have you been?" Kris asked. His eyes shifted to the bags labeled Gucci. "And where did you get those?"
Tao looked innocently at his hyung. "Jieun's twin sister," he said. "The nice one," he said.
Kris furrowed his eyebrows. Lay looked up and he heard your name mentioned. "Twin?" Lay asked in disbelief.
Tao nodded. "Yes. Twin," he said. "She was very generous much more than Jieun at school," he said.
All his hyungs groaned and pinched the bridge of their noses. "Panda, there is no such thing of Jieun having a twin," Kris said.
"If it isn't, then why is she so nice to me then?"
"It could've been a bribe!" Chen said.

Tao pouted. "Impossible, she was really nice..." his words trailed off. He looked down.
Lay sighed and shook his head. *Aigoo. This kid. Now I know why he's our maknae.*
"Return everything to her," Lay said.
Tao gave his hyung a shocked look. "W-what? B-but--"
"No buts, maknae. Please give it back to her."
Tao pouted and stood there in silence. "But, she's Xiumin gege's brother..." he mumbled.
"So?"
Tao looked at his hyungs. "Maybe she really is nice," he said.
His hyungs sighed. *She brainwashed him.*
Chen looked around. "Hey, where's Luhan gege?"

Lay waved his hand. "Out with Jiyoung," he said.
The maknae gasped. "Jiyoung noona is back?! YAY!"
"At least she's better than that Jieun," Kris said.
Lay furrowed his eyebrows. *Something tells me that I shouldn't like Jiyoung...*


You walked into your house and fell onto the couch. You sniffled. "Oww..." you croaked.
Xiumin looked at you. "There you are. I was about to file a missing report, but it seems like you're here. What's wrong?"
"I think I'm sick," you said and buried your face in your hands.
Xiumin touched your forehead. "You seem fine. Are you sure you're sick?"
"Positive!" you said.

"Then go to your room and rest for a bit." You nodded and head towards the stairs. "Oh, by the way. Is there a reason why Luhan isn't showing up for tutoring this week?"
You shrugged. "How would I know? He told me to mind my own business so I did," you said and trudged up to your room.


Sorry for not updating for the last 3 days. >< I've been busy. D; But here's a sort, lame update for you guys. >< Luckily I don't have piano lessons tomorrow. Maybe a double update tomorrow? 8D
WOO! Only 3 weeks of school left! Then updates, updates, updates! ^^
And, yay! Reached over 200 subbers on Bacon's birthday! <3